Author Topic: Molly  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Molly
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 11:43:21 AM »
Thanks guys - she has been demanding play time again today, I have tired her out for the time being!! She is such a different cat to the one who came, although her skittishness and unwillingness to be touched unless on her terms is still there.
Please spay your cat

ccmacey

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 20:10:26 PM »
You have obviously made a big change to her life  :)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 20:03:19 PM »
Aw bless her  :Luv:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Molly
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 19:33:34 PM »
She has been funny all week, been extra vocal, and i couldnt figure out why, until I found out that the best thing to shut her up is to play, no idea why she suddenly wants to play more than normal, but at least she is definitely happy, and seeing her play always warms my heart cos she had no interest in life this time 2 years ago. She will only play with a couple of toys though, so she is still on her 50p toy from her Auntie Sarah, although it has a different stick now as I broke the first one. She is funny though, some days she will just bound across the bed chasing it and then do nothing when you leave it for her to have a quick play, and other times (like now), she is happy to play with it by herself (she was fast asleep 5 mins ago, till I moved it from the side of her head, now she is bounding about and grunting at it!!). Its wonderful to see this 15yo bounding across the bed, miaowing at me if I type for too long and then grunting while she runs back and forth for it!!
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat