Author Topic: sniffers  (Read 1135 times)

Offline J (Indoorcatsuk)

• Distinguished Cat
Re: sniffers
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 23:38:33 PM »
I thought this thread was going to be all about sniffing our cats.
A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere. Groucho Marx.

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 20:05:21 PM »
 :evillaugh:  glad theres other sniffers out there  ;D  himself has had a jolly good sniff of the crimbo decs today  :Luv:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 16:40:02 PM »
Milly is believed to be part blood hound but the police wont hire her because shes too small  :doh:
Sometimes she sniffs me and then does the tasting thing, thats how disgusting i am.

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 14:30:58 PM »
Our wee girl Skye is a sniffer - she's very confident, but quite dainty with it. :Luv: Everything (new or otherwise) gets a good sniffing before anything else - Riley is a bit of a sniffer, but he's more likely to shove his face into stuff and start chewing...*sigh* :tired:

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
sniffers
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 23:55:40 PM »
anyone else got a sniffing fiend??  jasper has always been a great sniffer, he must have been light headed when i first brought him home from inhaling so much while sniffing!!

he specially LOVES new things smell, in particular magazines.  he goes mad for them!!!  but most things, as soon as they are out of the box hes all over it sniffing!!  (except of course stuff that he's meant to like, such as scratching posts or beds!!!!) 

Link to CatChat