Author Topic: The 4 furballs  (Read 1170 times)

Offline sixfurballs

• Senior Cat
  • Bronte, Dino, Huxley & Heidi
The 4 furballs
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 14:19:53 PM »
Rather than keep starting new threads I thought I would just have one main one on here to tell you about my beautiful cats. I broke my camera recently so once get new one sorted with insurance company will get some pics up. Huxley is one of my new additions (his sister Heidi is the other and the are both 18 months). Huxley is more confident that Heidi and when faced with something new she tends to follow Huxley's lead. I will have had them for 4 weeks on Wednesday. Huxley especially spends lots of time sitting at windows looking outside and is trying to see past me everytime I open a door. So today I decided to give him his first look at the back garden. I took him outside in my arms and then walked back into the house, sat him down and went outside. He took a few minutes and approached very slowly but came outside to me. He had a slow wander around, went in and out of the cat flap in the garage and then had 15 mad minutes running round before I scooped him up and brought him in again. The plan is to get him used to outside and then let Heidi follow him. I won't be letting them out of my sight however until I get the new cat flap into the back door and get the tests results back re their tummies.

Link to CatChat