Author Topic: DAISY AND HER LASER TORCH  (Read 1378 times)

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
Re: DAISY AND HER LASER TORCH
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 15:40:36 PM »
Ah!!  I thought WE just made a great discovery for a wonderful cat toy just the other day... my Oliver goes absolutely nuts over it, too!!  He does need a lot of exercise and when he is in a lazy mode, the laser torch does the trick like a magic, never fails to get him to move!!
It is particularly funny when I switch it off now and then right in front of him, and him looking all puzzled and keep on looking for that annoying red dot... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It is indeed a great entertainment for both of us :evillaugh:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 13:37:18 PM »
well I have heard of singalong with Max bygraves now

SINGALONG CLARENMAX  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

All together now  :rofl: :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 17:12:54 PM »
well I have heard of singalong with Max bygraves now

SINGALONG CLARENMAX  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

MM Milo as old as he is loves it too and trys to eat the red dot off his paws  :evillaugh: a cup of tea bought by a fur babe what a wonderful start to the day  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 17:09:00 PM »
Is it only me who's now singing Daisy and her Magic Torch to the theme tune of Jamie and the Magic Torch  :rofl:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 13:37:39 PM by clarenmax »

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 15:34:59 PM »
How sweet, the next stage is to get her to bring you a cup of tea  :rofl:

My lot love the laser pen, Taz hunts the dot after i have put it away  :innocent:

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
DAISY AND HER LASER TORCH
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 15:06:09 PM »
Just wanted to share with you all how clever my little daisy is. I purchased her a laser pen a few weeks back and they all love it (so had to buy another couple in-case they went flat  :evillaugh:) that was my excuse  ;)

They all love it apart from Bella who is petrified of it bless her. Daisy on the other hand cant get enough of it............... :rofl:

Well there I was fast asleep last night and was boldly awoken by something being plopped on my pillow. I was scared to move at first because only one eye would open  :Crazy: Grabbed my phone to use the torch and there was Daisy having picked up the torch again with it dangling out of her mouth  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: I did try to explain that it was 4am and Mummy was really tired but she wasn't having any of it........

I played with her for about 10 Min's bombing around the room until hubby's snoring stopped, I knew then it was time to stop  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:. she has given it too me 4 times already today, maybe I can train her to fetch me other things too  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

How to make Mummy laugh

xx

Link to CatChat