Author Topic: im so proud of lucifer!  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: im so proud of lucifer!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 20:54:23 PM »
Aw bless  :Luv:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: im so proud of lucifer!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 20:48:22 PM »
 :Luv :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: What lovely friendly clever boy.

No wonder you are a proud meowmy.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline snarf

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Bridge babies Lucifer & Neko. Sparecat, Saph
im so proud of lucifer!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 20:43:46 PM »
basically im a very meowmy who doesnt deserve the love she recieves!  :-[
i had a wedding to go to this weekend- a friend ive known since i was 2, so not something i can get away with missing. the firend that was going to look after lucifer was called home on an emergency so i called round the reserve list.. all of which are also going away  >:( so after much panic i decide the only option is to take lucifer with me, im staying at the parents house, its only a 2 hour drive me thinks  :doh: now not only was lucifer very well behaved for the drive and for the service station break (cuddle time!) but he was not the slighted bit fazed when i opened his cat basket at my parents. - and he went to sleep when i put nirvana on in the car!!  :Luv: :Luv:

when one of my sisters friends came over, he curled up for a nap on her lap- delighting her- apparently the only cat she knows wont come near her

then on the way home (slightly less well behaved  >:() we had to make a slight detour so meowmy could be really bad and pick up a stray that a friend had rescued from the side of a major road!  :-[
but lucifers been so pleasant about it, not at all off with me, no hissing at the weird smell on my hands no hissing at the cat in the cat basket such a brave clever boy. the strays on the spare room- his fav window- but hes not being aggressive, when i come in and out hes waiting outside the door, ears forward, tail up, prrrrrowing - all this on top of his recent, ahem , accident

i had to tell someone how proud i am because ive been bursting with pride all weekend!  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Link to CatChat