Author Topic: HUGE leap forward  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Steff - Petsearch Bedford HQ

• Hero Cat
  • Mummy to Six!!
    • Petsearch Bedford - Facebook Group
  • Slave to: Bourneville, Marble, Soap, Tyson, TT and Esco (the Staffie)
Re: HUGE leap forward
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 22:45:32 PM »
Awwww that's FAB :D

I shed a little tear the first time I got my feral kittens to purr because it was such a breakthrough, think that's why I'm finding it so hard to part with them (even though they are only being rehomed by my parents)

I hope the relationship continues to blossom with your gang :)
Stephanie Novell
Lost & Found Coordinator
Petsearch UK - Bedford HQ

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 21:35:42 PM »
Its these litttle things to others that are huge ones to us and am so pleased that they were there together for you  :hug:

My wish is for Sasa to come to me and rub against my leg or headbutt....have been waiting for over 5 years...............sigh

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 21:20:43 PM »
aww great news :) i must admit i totally understand as our Cathie kitten is feral and the first time she slept on the bed with us in it, i was nearly crying with joy!

Offline Leighs Gang

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Arnie, Sparkle & Dora
HUGE leap forward
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 20:45:33 PM »
Sorry pointless post but i'm soooooo chuffed.

Sparkle and Dora slept on our bed TOGETHER last night  :wow:

I've been letting them take it in turns as I feel bad that Dora is shut in the dining room over night but then I felt ULTRA bad that Sparkle would no longer come and snuggle up with us because Dora was on the bed on the nights I let her stay out in the whole house, last night it was Sparkle's turn so I shut Dora in her room ready for bed but her little mewing noises tore at my heart so I thought 'sod it' Dora can have two nights in a row.  But (and i cannot confirm with a definate sight as I sleep like the dead!!!)  Andy informs me both my little girls came up and slept on the bed  :Luv:

Thank the lord Arnie is not really a 'bed' cat as either me or Andy would have to sleep in the spare room due to lack of space  :rofl: :hug:

Link to CatChat