Author Topic: In/out, in/out, shake it all about  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: In/out, in/out, shake it all about
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 23:17:30 PM »
Reckon Cooper has the right idea too and Misa does the same as Peanut with big wet paws and a wet moppy coat which he shakes like a dog   grrrrrrrrrrr

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: In/out, in/out, shake it all about
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 22:57:53 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Sounds like Cooper has the right idea ... why would you want to go outdoors in this weather if you don't have to!

Foxy and Rossi look at me as if I am committing some cardinal sin every time I open the back door to let Zephyr out.  I can see from their little faces they think he must be completely insane wanting to go outside in the cold and wet when there are lots of lovely warm radiators that need to be guarded indoors!  :rofl:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Cooper & Peanut

• Distinguished Cat
In/out, in/out, shake it all about
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 21:42:23 PM »
Since Peanut discovered the Great Outdoors, there has been no stopping her! She goes through the catflap so many times, that it doesn't know whether to open or close!  :evillaugh:

I still get a bit panicky and don't let her have 24hr access!!  :shify:

Cooper still isn't interested....well.....I say that, he sits and watches her disappear through the portal to another universe but never attempts to follow her... :shify:

I am secretly pleased though, it means I only have 1 cat to worry about getting lost/run over etc...

They both continue to bring me such immense joy and love. I'd be totally lost without them now  :Luv: :Luv2:

Link to CatChat