Author Topic: Ridiculous animals  (Read 1290 times)

Offline weesilvie

• Adult Cat
Re: Ridiculous animals
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 20:32:17 PM »
Daughter showing that this boy she is with is not her boyfriend maybe  :innocent:

That's what I would think if Charlie was a boy, but they're both girls!
Gotta love 'em, crazy mogs...

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 11:55:43 AM »
It's all about reputation for them isn't it, not wanting to lose face! I can envisage the 'frantic paw waving'  :evillaugh:

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 18:55:37 PM »
Daughter showing that this boy she is with is not her boyfriend maybe  :innocent:

I'd put my money on that too hehe!

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 18:51:56 PM »
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline weesilvie

• Adult Cat
Ridiculous animals
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 17:13:08 PM »
I have just witnessed a totally daft scene!  My cat Silvie and Charlie cat who lives next door are the stars. 
Charlie was on the shed roof and Silvie on the ground below, both rolling around and eyeing each other.  They have this kind of love hate relationship, always have.  Then Silvie decides to wander off so Charlie chases her.  They come to a stand off in the passage between our houses.  They hiss and spit and growl at each other, and then both stalk off in opposite directions, ears still flat, backs still arched and tails still bushed!  :evillaugh:
Thay are so funny - they do that kind of fighting where there is a horrendous noise from both of them, an enormous amount of frantic paw-waving, but hardly any physical contact is actually made.  I think they have an understanding - Silvie has the size advantage and Charlie has the brains (she's very little but incredibly feisty!) - they seem to know that there's no point in proper fighting so they have to go through this pretend fighting ritual every now and then.
I have to wonder if it isn't all for show and that they're best friends when they know us hoomans aren't looking!

Link to CatChat