Author Topic: Morris  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Morris
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 11:27:05 AM »
oh dear, I do so hope he is safe  :(
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Sonnie

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 11:18:21 AM »
 :(

no nothing,
havent had a chance to speak to step-mum-in-law, but if she had seen him, she would have text me  :scared:
i cant help thinking that he has to be out there somewhere

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 11:15:48 AM »
 :( Did you find Morris?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 15:30:10 PM »
Aww poor Morris I hope you get to find out whether the ginger baby is him or not

Offline Sonnie

• Senior Cat
Morris
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 12:50:03 PM »
My father inlaw moved home about 4 years ago, and with three cats, Cabain, Archie and Morris it was definately a bit of a struggle.
They had to go back to the old house 4 times to try and collect Morris, but failed.
Eventually they managed to catch him and bring him to their new home, where Cabain and Archie were already settling in.
Once out of the carry box, Morris ate dinner, played about with Cabain and Archie, then done a rolly-powly in the hallway.  He seemed quite comfortable, but then out of the blue he made a run for it out of the window.  They tried calling him back but with one look behind him Morris disappeared over the garden fence.  :-[
They called him, left food out, put up posters and informed local vets, but nothing  :'(

We have all recently seen a ginger baby walking around the area who looks the spitting image of Morris, and when you call him, he comes over to us, but then runs away before he's at arms reach.
We are all hoping and praying that this is him, or that he is well and being looked after by someone who is good to him.

:'(    We all just wish he would come home   :'(

Link to CatChat