Author Topic: The boys (Charley and Henry)  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: The boys (Charley and Henry)
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 14:51:40 PM »
 :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: Gorgeous!  ;D

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 23:40:59 PM »
He's a right cheeky scamp is Charley boy, he has perfected the innocent look though and you just can't stay mad at him. Henry is old and has been unwell he's going to vet tomorrow for a dental which will hopefully get him eating again. But don't be fooled Henry can handle Charley quite easily and Charley often recieves a bad boy swipe on the nose.

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
  • Meowmy to Kelirehenna, Rincewind & Zeratul
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 23:37:34 PM »
Aww bless their little cotton socks!
Charleys got that 'scamp' look about him-cheeky chappy!!  :devil:
Henry's a lovely little soul, looks a bit long suffering  :sigh: especially if he's dive bombed from the cat carrier on a regular basis!

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
The boys (Charley and Henry)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 23:05:42 PM »
Most of these are of Charley up to no good, he has got really good at pretending he is behaving just today I caught him with mouse wire on his paw ready for a little nibble but when he saw me he left it on his paw but pretended he was grooming so as not to get in trouble.

His favourite seat in the house, the carrier, mostly used for a launching pad when getting ready to pounce on Henry.

If cats could speak in this next picture Charley would be saying "Maaaaaaaa he's in my box again make him move......"

And last but not least my lovely old man Henry, his kitten days are behind him and he's pretty well behaved so here he is doing what he does best.....

Link to CatChat