Author Topic: Taiki and Twyla  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Taiki and Twyla
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 14:10:42 PM »
They are seriously cute  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: Glad everything went well at the vets  :)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 13:59:47 PM »
how could anyone resist those two - they have it made, I reckon. I wouldn't be too fussed about the growls, as you say, it's scarcely surprising! she will feel a little less enthusiastic about bouncy games for a couple of days yet ..

Offline Inky

• Adult Cat
  • Kitties Woody, Taiki and Twyla
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 13:09:02 PM »
They came home yesterday all full of beans, very very hungry and attention starved! The vets wife actually said she really likes these two, that they are so loving  :innocent: little charmers! I expect they have been turning on the charm on the vet nurses. Taiki has the loudest purr I've ever heard!

The only minor problem is Twyla growling at Taiki when he tries to playfight but I really don't blame her.

That anaesthetic must be so good these days!! You'd barely know they'd been under if it weren't for the random shaved bits  ;D

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 07:39:05 AM »
Aw bless...they are beautiful..... :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Puffball (Louise)

• Senior Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 18:47:33 PM »
Awwww beautiful  :Luv2: :Luv2:
I especially like the last but one where they are all wide eyes, ears pricked and on alert... disturbed from their cuddles  :rofl:
Glad things went Ok at the vet

Offline Inky

• Adult Cat
  • Kitties Woody, Taiki and Twyla
Taiki and Twyla
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 15:46:11 PM »
Here are some pics of my sweetheart 'butter wouldn't melt' tabby Twyla and my black hunky young man Taiki  :Luv2:

They have been to the vets today for spaying/castrating and a Biotherm microchip and I am picking them up at 5. All was routine and well and they are recovering nicely.  :-: Phew.

Link to CatChat