Author Topic: Letting the cat out the bag (well, catflap actually....)  (Read 1175 times)

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
Re: Letting the cat out the bag (well, catflap actually....)
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 21:50:24 PM »
Ollie and Tyler dont go out at all and have no interest either. I quite happy keeping them safe indoors, not the best place where i am to let them out so like them safe.
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Letting the cat out the bag (well, catflap actually....)
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 00:04:54 AM »
I don't blame you. I wouldn't let my cats out anywhere other than the garden. I just don't understand people who let their cats out where there is traffic - it is heartache waiting to happen.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Cooper & Peanut

• Distinguished Cat
Letting the cat out the bag (well, catflap actually....)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 22:54:45 PM »
I have been reading posts by peeps who have lost their cats. It makes me so sad to read the heartache, not knowing what has happened to their precious babies... :(

It's making me really paranoid about letting Peanut and Cooper out. Since Peanut had her little explore in the garden a week ago, she's not been out since. Cooper is still afraid of even going near the door (which I'm secretly pleased about  :evillaugh:)

I know I can't keep them indoors forever but as they are still knew to the house and us (only had them for 3 weeks, although feels like longer) I just can't bring myself to introduce them to the big bad world (well, Huthwaite... :evillaugh:)

I want to keep my babies wrapped up in cotton wool - keep them safe  :shy:

Link to CatChat