Fundraising For Cat Rescue > The Purrs Online Shop - News and Products

Is the shop down intentionally or is it a fault folks?

(1/5) > >>

SamMewl:
phew! thanks Rosella - panic over  :)

Rosella moggy:
I got on OK  :shify:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/shop/best-cat-toys/Feather-Refill

SamMewl:
help!!! i'm getting this when i try to get to the shop both in chrome and firefox
...not wanting to alarm anyone but i have cats who are experiencing the sheer poverty that is chasing the little red end of a da bird   ....and NO DA BIRD ON THE END !!

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmpfs/sessions/4/sess_40oc4c9uobpbgc5p5kvd56hn43, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/virtual/site138/fst/var/www/html/purrs/shop/system/startup.php on line 19
Error: Can't create/write to file '/tmpfs/#sql_6564_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28)
Error No: 1
SELECT DISTINCT *, pd.name AS name, p.date_added AS date_added, p.price AS price, p.image AS image FROM product p LEFT JOIN product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) WHERE p.status = '1' AND date_added BETWEEN DATE_SUB( NOW( ) ,INTERVAL 6 MONTH ) AND DATE_SUB( NOW( ) ,INTERVAL 0 MONTH ) ORDER BY LCASE(date_added) DESC LIMIT 12,12Warning: Unknown: open(/tmpfs/sessions/4/sess_40oc4c9uobpbgc5p5kvd56hn43, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (1;/tmpfs/sessions) in Unknown on line 0

Tan:
Ok lol finally found out where that little banana was hiding and changed it ! :)

Tan:
Just to confirm the shop is now under www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/shop

and not /catalog which was the old shop site

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version