Cat General > Cat related Petitions

Petition - Please Sign - For the Sake of the Animals in Ireland

(1/1)

Furryferals:
Signed.

:'( It is truly heartbreaking what is happening to animals in Ireland.I became aware of the plight of feral cats
over there a couple of years ago and It was truly one of the most heartbreaking things to have seen :'(

Cats and kittens on every street corner and every gutter,emaciated,dying, too weak to stand, trying to scratch a meal off the streets
and being kicked back into the gutter by heartless 'people'.

Thanks for posting this petition :hug:

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
I am posting a link to a petition which is currently on a website called ANVIL (Animals Need A Voice In Legislation) Ireland.

Anvil Ireland was set up by a fantastic person called Miriam Anderson. Its to promote the lack of a Governmental Department for Animals in Ireland and asking that they appoint a Minister to directing oversee the welfare of animals within Ireland.

Irelands main Animal legislation dates back to the 1911 which is basically an Act from England. There have been a few amendments to it over the years to give protection to dogs under The Control of Dogs Act and also horses and wildlife. But under Irish Law cats have little if any protection. The aim is to get as many signatures as possible to present to the government.

I would appreciate it if people would sign it.

http://www.petitiononline.com/anvil/petition.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version