Author Topic: Sick  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
Re: Sick
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 09:33:45 AM »
 :thanks: for asking,

My Mum went and checked on him yesterday afternoon and he was fine, hadn't been sick or anything which was good, he just wanted to be cuddled.

When I got in last night he was back to normal and as lively as ever, so we gave him lots of cuddles and a little bit of meat which he gobbled up.

I was so worried though,

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 00:37:52 AM »
How's Jess?  Hope he has peked up  :)

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 11:22:42 AM »
Thank you, I think its because its the first time his been ill it worrys me more

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 10:42:54 AM »
Im sure he'll be fine, they all have little upsets from time to time and normally its nothing to get too worried about, I'd go with your instincts and not worry about food for today altho try and get him to drink some water, if you still feel anxious by this evening take him along and see the vet.

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
Sick
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 09:48:14 AM »
Jess had been sick when we got up this morning, I'm quite worried because he didn't seem himself at all and wasn't interested in food. When we went to bed he had went into his litter tray which is unusal in itself. I've spoken to our vet at work who said to starve him for 24 hours I have left him so food down but he wasn't interested, going to get my mum to check on him this afternoon and see how he is.

Might take him to the vets later though if need be, its the first time his been ill and its worrying me a little  :scared:

Link to CatChat