Author Topic: Felimazole 5mg tabs plus other meds free to good home...  (Read 1976 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Felimazole 5mg tabs plus other meds free to good home...
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 13:58:10 PM »
Helen, what a kind thought.  Tiggy will be proud of you.   :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 12:55:49 PM »
These have been taken now...

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 13:33:45 PM »
That is wonderful to think of others Helen.

Angie I have 9 Amoxival tabletss all individually in there sealed packet and she is willing to have them if she likes too. They were prescribed for Ducha in Aug but although suposedly palatable antibiotics , he would not touch em.

Let me know where to send em if they are of use.

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 12:00:26 PM »
Thats very genorous of you to think of others at this time.
My friend Gill , who has recently taken on marks cats, would definately be able to benefit from these. She has a medicine chest full of drugs for her assortment hat costs over £100 a month to buy , and being a one woman show has no one to help her out.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Felimazole 5mg tabs plus other meds free to good home...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 11:11:47 AM »
I have lots of food and medication of Tiggy's that I'm sure she would want to go to good use.  If any individual or rescue uses Felimazole I will happily send them to you.

I have:

Felimazole 5mg x 83 left out of 100 (yes, I counted them!)

For CRF - If no-one on hear needs these then I will see if anyone on the CRF list does so it won't go to waste.

Famotidine 10mg x 120 (2 sealed bottles) This is Pepcid AC used for excess stomach acid/nausea in CRF cats, no longer available in the UK so shipped over from the US. 

Alu-cap capsules x 120 (sealed bottle) Phosphorous binder, Dried aluminium hydroxide gel ph.eur

A bottle of liquid Pet-Tinic (A palatable liquid vitamin-mineral supplement for dogs and cats) plus new syringe to squirt it on the food - not available in the UK shipped over from the US.  I am fairly sure this hasn't been opened as it is a full bottle with a medicine type lid with no seal to break, I haven't used pet-tinic for a while but the last time I did I know it was from a different bottle with hardly anything left in it so 99% certain this is new, would be fine in any case even if it had been opened.   

I bulk bought Tiggy's favourite Gourmet Pearl food so will see if my local CP would like it, the cats will think they are in Gourmet heaven and I know Tiggy would be pleased that she had helped other cats, she was a very loving little girl  :)

Link to CatChat