Author Topic: what do people think  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: what do people think
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 09:15:08 AM »
thanks Tan, I quite like that idea but I'm not sure oh would (he goes around for hours before we go away checking plugs and things!) but send me the details anyway and I'll see what he thinks

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 11:48:59 AM »
Dawn what about a live in cat sitter that will keep your routine. The great one i use is brilliant and adores cats. I use her when we are away and the cats are so relaxed when we get home. It's a great relief knowing they are weel cared for and the house is safe too. She sits all over the UK & Ireland. If ya want her details, she is in the links sections under pet sitters - Wardhomesitters. Just something to give ya another option.
(nope i don't get commission but i so glad i found her for my lads :))

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 08:33:21 AM »
I personally have 1 cat Peewee who has the lounge and kitchen while we are away, If we didn't the other cats lives would be hell when he has his urges and jumps on anything that moves. Jessica, Teddy and Jeanie have our bedroom the hall landing and staircase. Brindle Leg and Gypsy also have access to those during the day but at night they are placed in the smaller bedroom.  They all appear fine and happy and after the first day it gets easy for whoever is caring for them to know the routine.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
what do people think
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 08:08:13 AM »
We have a few problem between Amber and Star (because of the rspca but thats another story) although both get on well with the two we already had Oscar and Tilly.  We are due to go on holiday in the summer and usually when we are out or in bed we seperate Amber and Star, if we do this while we are away it means that one of the them will spend the whole time we are away upstairs (I don't think it is fair to ask our very kind neighbour to change them over every day along with feeding and litter trays!).  I have suggested to oh that Star goes to a cattery, he thinks it not fair on her what do people think??

Link to CatChat