Author Topic: Help  (Read 2050 times)

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Help
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 15:10:36 PM »
Hi

Is it not possible for you to have a cat flap then they can come and go as they please. Is someone there before 3pm if they did want to come in early out of the cold

sounds like a little romance bewing or someone feeding them

good luck anyway
x

Offline babsbabs

• Kitten
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 12:24:56 PM »
No - I don't think so - she was sooooo hungry this morning, the meat I gave her when she came in was gone too quick and she was scurraging around the floor for more!!!!  :)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 10:25:51 AM »
I'm glad she came back, do you think someone else could be feeding her?  It would really bug me if someone did that with one of mine

Offline babsbabs

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 10:21:04 AM »
Hi All,

thanks for the messages, just to say tigi came home this morning, we put a box and blanket out for her last night and thats where she was this morning and after about half an hour coaxing her with tuna she decided enough was enough and came in.   We are going to keep her in for a couple of days (given they say snow tonight and tomorrow) and try again, hopefully she will come home the same as the other two in future!!!   ;)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 16:40:58 PM »
It's pretty cold today too - at least where I am - so if she doesnt want to come home today I think she must be getting food and shelter elsewhere.  Do you think your neighbours are feeding her?  If you know where she is perhaps you could have a word with them to find out if she's going in their house.  Or put a paper collar on her asking anyone who finds/feeds her to give you a ring.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 16:39:34 PM »
It's pretty cold today too - at least where I am - so if she doesnt want to come home today I think she must be getting food or shelter elsewhere.  Do you think your neighbours are feeding her?  If you know where she is perhaps you could have a word with them to find out if she's maybe going in their house.  Or put a paper collar on her asking anyone who finds/feeds her to give you a ring.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 16:34:52 PM »
It sounds like somebody is feeding her. Its unusual for a cat to be out all day and not want food even at 11pm, unless all the cats i know are greedy!

Offline babsbabs

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 13:35:23 PM »
Hi thanks -

Yes all the cats get on and yes she has been spayed!!!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 13:04:21 PM »
 :welcome:

Is Tigi spayed?

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 12:42:46 PM »
Hi and welcome, just wondering do the cats all get on?  There hasn't been a big fight or anything?

Offline babsbabs

• Kitten
Help
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 12:17:19 PM »
Hi,
We have 3 lovely cats, Missy, Shorty & Tigi....

We don't have a cat flap in our house, we let them out in the mornings and they are ready to come home and in the warm about 3pm in the afternoon.  However Tigi our youngest seems to go out and not come back, we managed (after about 6hrs of trying and 11pm) to get her back in, so she was kept in for a little while, we thought it was just the teenager phase... we started to let her out again  this weekend and Friday she was fine, then sat had to be coaxed home then sunday just sits on the fence laughing :evillaugh: at us almost.... she has been out now since sunday morning, without food or warmth, and i am worried, she seems to be flagging now too as wasn't in any quick hurry to run away this morning.  the thing is she doesn't go anywhere only in the guys garden behind, so we know she is safe, but so frustrating, even food doesn't coax her in.  Any ideas?  :thanks: 8)

Link to CatChat