Author Topic: mangos 1st kill ( lego )  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Em

• Distinguished Cat
  • Mollie dog, Charley, Sammy and Seth
    • my blog
Re: mangos 1st kill ( lego )
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 14:45:11 PM »
Yeah, we've already had the first dead headless rodent of the year, complete with trail of blood where it was dragged round the kitchen... :sick: will be interesting to see how Mollie (Jack Russell) copes with the cats catching rodents - maybe she'll get a taste for them too... :scared:
Ah, summer - the season for a daily mouse...

Offline Susieh

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 14:02:04 PM »
I wish I could go back to those days when all I got brought were socks or worms or spiders  :(

I found 3 dead mice inside last week - one of which was discovered in the dirty laundry basket of all places - eurgh!!

Saying that though, only 2 of my cats catch things, Maddy just runs around with a toy catnip mouse in her mouth which is very cute  :wow:

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 11:23:22 AM »
we had crispy duck last night so i shared mine with her while moomin was out hunting ( poor thing , she loved it though  ;) )

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 11:21:08 AM »
we have the extreams moomin gets a bird a least once a week and proceeds to eat the contents of its stomach on the drive :sick:

and mango who stays in and cant even jump on the window ledge without falling off  :shify: can only manage to watch moomin  at the window falling asleep  :rofl:

oh your responses made me laugh

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 10:25:27 AM »
Lola has caught me a dangerous real live worm, a bottle cap and a straw   :Luv: each one accompanied with high pitched squealing   :rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 05:31:23 AM »
None of mine had a kill ths year yet but a little tortie has been hanging round the garden - I Kylie gets hold of it, it will be her 1st kill of the season. She will not tolerate trespassing!
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 00:12:29 AM »
Well done Mango. she must know Spring is in the air  :rofl:

Rossi obviously is experienced in this  :rofl:

My Misa is watching birds grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, thank goodness hes not got wings but I watched him climp the posts that trellice is on at lunch time..........most intriguing cos it was like one climbs up a rope.......he got half way up right in front of me , smiled and climbed down again  :rofl:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 19:07:05 PM »
Ahhh bless her .... there must be something in the air .... Rossi has just had her fist "kill" this evening.  She has just trotted into the lounge and presented me with a freshly killed .... SOCK!!!  :rofl: she picked it out of the clean washing pile in the spare room and bought it downstairs for me.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 18:57:25 PM »
Lol that's so cute  :rofl:
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
mangos 1st kill ( lego )
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 18:48:24 PM »
mango just ran down the stairs and in to the room proud as punch dropping  a piece leggo in front of me , she thought it was a kill  :rofl:arrr well she is a house cat

she wasnt very happy when anna came and got it off her she was meowwing like mad

Link to CatChat