Author Topic: Is this normal??  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Is this normal??
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 19:29:07 PM »
Ha ha!! :rofl:

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 21:59:04 PM »
There's only me and Bobby the ginger mog not getting any! 

Join the club  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 18:41:18 PM »
I think there's something in the air! My two female dogs are currently into humping the beds, and my male dog was having a good old hump on a passing jack russel the other day, as well as trying it on with Buffy the cat at the moment..........And it is a fully neutered household!!!! There's only me and Bobby the ginger mog not getting any! 

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 15:19:10 PM »

Every male cat that I have had, even though they have been neutered have continued to hump things like stuffed toy dogs and the likes.

None of my males cats have never humped things after being done - thank God !!

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 21:32:57 PM »
Every male cat that I have had, even though they have been neutered have continued to hump things like stuffed toy dogs and the likes.

As many of you know I have over the years had hundreds if not thousands of cats and only once have I ever had a cat that will jump (in a humping way) on another. That is Peewee who's pic is on my sponsor page. He has a problem that the vet says he has only ever known in horses before. When he gets in the humping mood it is a nightmare all the cats go running as he will jump on the all it doesn't matter what sex and at that time he smells like an unneutered tom.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline JoAnn

• Adult Cat
  • oscar and tobey's mummy.
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 20:24:40 PM »
Thanks!  I was just wondering incase he hadn't got neutered properly or something!  :innocent:

Offline Queen-Penguin

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 14:29:07 PM »
Every male cat that I have had, even though they have been neutered have continued to hump things like stuffed toy dogs and the likes. It was very embarraing when it happened when we had visitors!
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 13:42:00 PM »
It can take a few weeks for the hormones to get out of his system so he may stop doing it when he's got rid of all that testosterone!  Some neutered cats do still hump though  ;D

Offline JoAnn

• Adult Cat
  • oscar and tobey's mummy.
Is this normal??
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 13:19:50 PM »
We have had 10 month old Oscar for 3 days now.  He was neutered 4 days ago by the cat rescue home before we got him.  He has been humping things like fleece blankets and a bean bag pillow that he loves to sleep on.  I have grew up around cats but only females cats so this is out of my league.

Is it normal for a neutered cat to hump things?

Link to CatChat