Author Topic: Woohooo  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Catweazle, Tosca, Xena, Wobbel, Romeo, Connor and Mowgli (and Pinkie, Roesja, Steffie, Tuppence, Jiskefet, Precious, Daisy,Spetter, Klaatu, Gaudi, Josje and Ricky at the Rainbow Bridge)
Re: Woohooo
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 16:27:12 PM »
Great news.
It is soooo wonderful to see a cat settle in and learn to trust the people around him again.

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 21:33:51 PM »
aww brilliant :)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 21:03:43 PM »
Wonderful and wish you could do this with my Sasa  ;D

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 20:08:18 PM »
Aww lovely to hear she has come so far  :Luv: Little steps and you do get there in the end :)
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Woohooo
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 20:02:12 PM »
I had a break through with my friends cat!!! Pat adopted Dakota last year under sad circumstances. Her owner had died and we dont know how long Dakota had been in the house with him. He also mistreated her so she was really nervous. Last week I went to visit and Dakota stayed on the settee while I sat near her!!! Not only that but at one point she stood up stretched, turned round and went back to sleep facing me. Of course before I left I had to grab (gently) her head and give her a kiss but even then she didnt jump down AND next time I called she came running up for a sniff at me.... didnt want a cuddle though so I think I may have pushed my luck a little too far   :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

I dont know how all you rescue peeps cope as my heart just melted at seeing a scared cat being happy around me if that make sense

love
Tab

Link to CatChat