Author Topic: Sainsbury's offers  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
Re: Sainsbury's offers
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 20:36:26 PM »
I remember a while ago when Asda had a really good offer on Whiskas, ours is miles out and I need to get about 3 buses to get to it so I carried about 8 boxes of pouches all the way home, thought my arms were going to drop off! What's even dafter is I'm considering doing the same thing with the FF offer they have on now, but I'm hoping it won't be as heavy  :evillaugh: I just stocked up on the Sainsburys Whiskas offer as I now have two mouths to feed and my mam had given me some vouchers to spend so it worked out quite well :)

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 19:03:47 PM »
I forgot - they have AGAIL, marinades etc for £3 - I don't even look at them as mine just aren't interested. They are all going mad for the Lidl double flavours in Jelly (not the gravy one) as the car was being serviced today, I dropped it off this morning and decided to get 4 boxes in Lidl, as well as wine - also I had run out of Asda senior that Clapton loves (as well as clothes washing tablets) - it is a good 1/2 mile+ to the garage and my shoulders were coming out of their sockets  :Crazy: - the things we do for them.  :Luv2: - I suppose I could have picked up the car first but the traffic gets ready bad in that direction.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 11:44:16 AM »
The 3KG bag of Punrina is £10 instead of just under £14

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 08:03:57 AM »
Mine have AGAIL for £3.50, although Co-op are doing them 2 for £6.
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Sainsbury's offers
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 20:06:47 PM »
Whiskas standard pouches, inc senior & kitten - 2 for £5
Felix foil trays 2 for £5 (not pouches)
Purina one dry is on offer but I can'r remember what the offer is (it is usually 20% off)
Sheba trays 5 for £3
Sainsbury's own premium trays 4 for £5

Not sure when the Whiskas offer ends as according to the card, it ended on 19/5  :Crazy:

Edit - just checked on mysupermarket and the Whiskas offer is on until 15/6  ;D

« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 07:55:29 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat