Cat Health & Behaviour > For Disabled Cats

Help introducing blind cat to my cat

(1/3) > >>

princesskasren:

--- Quote from: princesskasren on April 19, 2013, 22:46:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mymblesdaughter on April 19, 2013, 21:20:27 PM ---Why not have two litter trays. They usually recommend one more than the amount of cats anyway.

--- End quote ---

3??? Crikey I don't think I have the room for 3. there are only so many hidden away spaces to keep one. I mean I wouldn't keep one in a bedroom,bathroom or kitchen or indeed my living room so that just leaves hallway cupbaords and landings! lol

--- End quote ---

Yeah my Jez is a loud litter user!!! She pees or poops then scratches and digs and scratches on the litter on the side of teh box so i put it as far away from wherever I am!

Gill (sneakiefeline):
I have one in front room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom  ;D

princesskasren:

--- Quote from: Mymblesdaughter on April 19, 2013, 21:20:27 PM ---Why not have two litter trays. They usually recommend one more than the amount of cats anyway.

--- End quote ---

3??? Crikey I don't think I have the room for 3. there are only so many hidden away spaces to keep one. I mean I wouldn't keep one in a bedroom,bathroom or kitchen or indeed my living room so that just leaves hallway cupbaords and landings! lol

Mymblesdaughter:
Why not have two litter trays. They usually recommend one more than the amount of cats anyway. 

princesskasren:
Ok so when he first gets here he will be staying in my spare room with his food and litterbox but everyone seems to say don't move things around esp litterbox but i won't be keeping his litterbox in the same room it will in fact have to be moved dcownstairs so will that cause confusion?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version