Cat Health & Behaviour > For Disabled Cats

3 legs and an evil genuis with it

(1/2) > >>

Shiroi-Neko:
It's amazing how 3 legged cats can adapt.

Liz:
We have a three legged hooligan here at the Clan called Maverick he is my baby Mav and his Daddies big Mav and knows how to work the I only have 3 legs to a tee!

maverick came that way and folks always ask if has hurt his "leg" as h limps when he walks but at pace can out run some of hios 4 legged brothers and sisters!

We adapted the access to the house so Maverick can come and go through the day like all the others on the inside/outside crew and it has never stopped him although folks think its a bit odd the first coupleof visits as I have uptuned laundry baskets on one side of the kitchen so he can get access to all the work tops as do all the others! :rofl:

He is my little darling - his full brother Inca was trapped about 6 weeks later and can do really odd things with his tail - his Mum lives on a farm at a friends and was thought to be to feral - she is now queen of the Aga and controls 6 Border Collies and 12 others who we gave to the farm to be farm cats but all are now inside at night!

Tiggy's Mum:
She sounds brilliant - hard to visualize her though  ;)

:pic: :waiting:  :naughty:

ginge66:
Hi, I love the way you describe your tripod sorry I mean cat :naughty: she sounds like my sort of cat one with character and attitude. I'm not sure though if it is because of her disability or the fact she is black and white, as you have probably guessed I'm the owner of one such cat. Like yours he always wants attention and even some friends that don't particularly like cats are won over by his cheeky nature ;D
Would love to see some pictures of Suki and look forward to reading more about her ;D

dizziblonde:
She's a Suki or an "Oi you gerroff there" depending on how she's behaving.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version