Author Topic: L'il Miss Saddle-Bags!  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: L'il Miss Saddle-Bags!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 11:40:32 AM »
Does she have a bowl of biscuits down? They tend to be the main cause of obesity

Offline Queen-Penguin

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 16:32:42 PM »
Did you know its BOGOF in Tesco at the moment? - makes it the same price as regular. Claptin ate the chicken & turkey one but he won't touch the others. Also, I have to put it in a bigger dish for him  :evillaugh:

Yeah, I went and got like 3 lots of bogof! So even if i cant afford to eat, she wont go hungry!
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 09:42:01 AM »
Did you know its BOGOF in Tesco at the moment? - makes it the same price as regular. Claptin ate the chicken & turkey one but he won't touch the others. Also, I have to put it in a bigger dish for him  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Queen-Penguin

• Distinguished Cat
L'il Miss Saddle-Bags!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 07:46:00 AM »
Just been sat looking at Menue and shes getting on the tubby side! She was very tiny when I got her and now I have found a food that she likes she has been eating well. She has gone from one Olli disposable a day, to two a day.

Sometimes shes not that active and other times she is charging around like a mad thing. Sometimes she wont even want to play although I try to encourage it.

Shes due at the vets soon, should I mention it to him? Last time he said she was an ok weight even when I thought she was fat volumptuous! Shes getting some serious saddle bags on her!!
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Link to CatChat