Fundraising For Cat Rescue > Purrs Mini Auction 2017 for Waltham Forest Cats

Purrs Mini Auction 2017

(1/5) > >>

Judecat (Paula):
I have a few bits and pieces, only a couple cat related. I have some jewelry that I really want to lose, my ex bought it, it isn't to my taste and I know it was vetoed at the last auction as it was offered for less than the scrap value, I don't care. I just want it gone.

November now, must start taking photos. ;D

Susanne (urbantigers):
Some great nominations so far.  I don't have any nominations as I'm not familiar enough the ins and not outs of any particular rescue but the nominations so far all get my vote.  Can I vote for them all?  :innocent:

Really looking forward to a mini auction.  I was just thinking before I toddle off to bed whether there was some way we could get a mini auction up and running this year, and what could I suggest but you're all way ahead of me!

Desley (booktigger):
Am allowed to talk about our plans now. Due to the amount of animals needing help, our current premises are too small, so we are looking to buy some land so we can expand, and help more animals. We are also hoping it will mean we can offer more volunteering opportunities to people who may struggle with a job, so they can gain experience - we have had volunteers who were struggling with depression who are now back in full time work, and we even have a blind lady who walks the dogs.

maryas:
LIKE A LOT OF YOU I WOULD HAVE GONE FOR SHEILA GETTING THE MONEY AGAIN BUT:

I WANT TO BRING YOUR ATTENTION TO ALLERTON CAT RESCUE, WHERE I ADOPTED STANLEY :Luv2:

BRENDA WAS AWARDED THE INTERNATIONAL FUND FOR ANIMAL WELFARE, ANIMAL ACTION AWARD LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD IN 2002.

WHEN I SPOKE TO HER THE OTHER DAY ON THE PHONE SHE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT THE OWNER OF A LARGE CURRY RESTAURANT IN BRADFORD THAT HAS LOADS AND LOADS OF CATS IN HIS GARDEN AND SHE HAS HEARD RUMOURS THEY ARE GOING IN THE CURRIES.  I PRAY TO GOD THE RUMOURS ARE WRONG.

WHEN 2 OF THE VOLUNTEERS AND BRENDA'S DAUGHTER BROUGHT STANLEY TO ME WE ALL HAD A CHAT ABOUT CATS AND THE THINGS THEY TOLD ME WERE AMAZING. HEARTBREAKING STORIES TURNED IN TO FANTASTIC ENDINGS BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DO WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY GET FROM FUND RAISING ALL YEAR AROUND AND THE CHARITY SHOP THEY HAVE. JEAN HAS BEEN 3 TIMES TO COLLECT A LOAD OF STUFF FROM ME AS I HAVE BEEN DOWN SIZING SINCE I CAME TO MY SENSES :rofl: :rofl:

SHE WAS AWARDED A SPECIALLY CREATED LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD  ON 4TH DECEMBER 2013 AT THE BANQUETING SUITE, CITY HALL BRADFORD. BOTH HER AND HER HUSBAND PETER WERE THRILLED. BRENDA HAD HAD OVER 400 NOMINATIONS WHICH WAS THE MOST IN ANY OF THE CATEGORIES THAT NIGHT.

BRENDA HAS HER OWN WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TOO FOR YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT:

http://allertoncatrescue.co.uk/brenda-and-team/

THEY WERE SPOT ON WHEN THEY SAID STANLEY AND I WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER, MY DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY ATTACKS HAVE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER AND I SWEAR MY MUM AND BONNIE HAD HELPING HANDS AND PAWS IN HIM COMING IN TO MY LIFE NO I DO NOT HAVE THEM BOTH.  I WILL ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL FOR STANLEY :hug: :Luv2:

MARY AND STANLEY XX

Gill (sneakiefeline):
I NOMINATE SHEILA, I KNOW HER AND SHE DOES SUCH GREAT WORK AND KNOW SHE WAS ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR THE SMALL DONATION WE MADE LAST YEAR.

HAVE TO SAY WHEN I WAS WAITING TO LEAVE HOSPITAL I READ THAT THREAD AND WE ALL HAD SO MUCH FUN IT REALLY WARMED MY HEART.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version