Author Topic: Kitten wanted - west london area  (Read 8525 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Kitten wanted - west london area
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 12:34:04 PM »
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,34130.msg613136.html#new

I know she isn't a kitten, but she isn't all that old either.... ;)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline lilliebell

• Kitten
  • MY ANGEL BUBBLES
  • Slave to: jordan
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2010, 00:07:16 AM »
HI I am very sorry to hear of your loss.  We lost our 8month old kitten due to it being kicked and beaten by some yobs after it escaped through our back fence, it was our baby and got on so very well with our older cat.  We have just bought a male cross colourpoint/tabby, it is pure chocolate with a white smudge under his neck.  The sad new is he doe not get on with our other male cat and is to scared to come from under the sofa, which we feel is very unfair, we feel that maybe the loss of the other cat has effected our older cat and he will not allow another kitten in the house.  I am unsure if you have had any luck with finding a kitten, but if you have then that is wonderful, if not then please e-mail me back and you are welcome to our co-co, he is 9 weeks old and is fully littered trained, and very clean. He is on dry foods, and loves to play when he gets the chance, many thanks sue. we will e-mail you pics as they are too large to post on here, we are not asking for money for co-co, just a good home and too love him, x :Luv2:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 00:19:58 AM by lilliebell »

Offline asunshineday

• Kitten
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2010, 11:20:39 AM »
Thank you :]

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 20:51:01 PM »
good luck!

Offline asunshineday

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 17:08:47 PM »
We've filled their application online and called them a few times this and last week but haven't heard back from them yet. I think they have an open day at a pets at home not to far from us tomorrow so we're going to hopefully see them there

Offline madamcat (Edd)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 17:00:59 PM »
Hi

Have you tried Hounslow Animal Welfare - they cover Northolt and have lots of young cats and kittens:

http://www.haws-animals.org.uk/pets/cats-kittens/

http://www.haws-animals.org.uk/pets/cats-kittens/?show=u6

Good luck
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 17:02:21 PM by Edd »

Offline asunshineday

• Kitten
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 16:55:27 PM »
I completely understand that, the volunteers do a fantastic job :]

trigger - I've tried the CAT, but they didn't have any kittens when I called, but I'll definitely keep checking their catchat

Thanks for your advice though!

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 16:22:20 PM »
the Cat Action Trust in West London sound like a good place to start

http://www.catchat.org/77london/cgibin/prtoc.cgi
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 15:31:39 PM »
Its probably more of a case they are too busy looking after the ones they have I'm afraid. I'm not sure if any of us lot are in your area - I'm sure they will shout if they are. Good luck.

Offline asunshineday

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 14:37:02 PM »
Thank you :]

I've been looking through the cat chat pages for the last few weeks and called/emailed a few rescues locally but I haven't really had much response.. We're starting to think Cleo doesn't want us getting another cat! heh :)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 13:01:29 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Louise

Sorry to hear about Cleo  :hug: So pleased you're ready to rehome another lucky cat, here's a list of rescues in your area so worth ringing any local ones to see if they have any suitable residents  :)

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/londonw.html

Offline asunshineday

• Kitten
Kitten wanted - west london area
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 11:15:46 AM »
Hi everyone! I hope this is the correct place to post this.

We had to have our beloved cat Cleo put to sleep over a month ago. We had her from 8 weeks old until she was 16, and we really miss having a cat around. Now we're ready to hopefully welcome a new addition to the family :]

We're looking to adopt a cat, preferably a kitten under 5 months old. I live in Northolt, Middlesex which is on the outskirts of west london, with my parents in a terrace house in a cul de sac. It has a good sized fenced off garden with grass, easily accessible by the back door.

We've recently been home checked by our local RSPCA and everything was fine (We got our first cat from them so intended to hopefully get a kitten from them again but decided against it as we weren't too happy with how we were dealt with by them). We are of course happy to be homechecked again :]

There is always someone at home, whether myself or my Mum (who is retired) or my dad. He/she would be kept in overnight, as we did with Cleo.

We don't have any other pets and there is not usually any children here, except family visiting every few months.

Hopefully someone will be able to help in finding our new family member
Louise :]

Link to CatChat