Author Topic: Canterbury & District CP, Homing quiet, but still bursting at the seams!  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Re: Canterbury & District CP, Homing quiet, but still bursting at the seams!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 11:47:10 AM »
Sharon I dont think people realise just how difficult it is to find the right homes and constantly juggle pen space to squeeze in yet another. Homing has picked up here but will come to a halt after the half term holidays; I still dont have an empty pen anywhere and just had a call about a cat with 5 kittens who sound to be a week old and also her previous litter (feral) and they are unsafe so need in ASAP,our waiting list gets longer and no one wants the poor mums.
This year seems to have no end.
All I can say is Keep strong and keep smiling and save what you can. :hug:

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
Canterbury & District CP, Homing quiet, but still bursting at the seams!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 11:13:19 AM »
Hello all
Just abit of publicity really.. At the moment we are completely full..... indeed so full we have had to resort to one cat going into a cattery and we pay the cattery fee for the time being until we can rehome some cats.. We have a waiting list of cats to come in and indeed its now to a point where we have had to say "no" to desperate cases of cats that really should be on our list...

Homing has gone quiet and without rehoming cats we cannot take any more in...

I am sure this is a typical scenerio to you all and i expect that many of you see this on a daily basis, but if anyone out there is looking ot adopt a cat or cats then please get in touch.. because we have lots!

Thanks
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Link to CatChat