Author Topic: Poor injured kitten - now safe  (Read 7866 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Poor injured kitten - now safe
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 17:56:36 PM »
The only time she stopped purring is when the vets friendly dog came over to say hello and she did a little growl - but even then, not agressive - she is a sweetheart  :Luv:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 17:57:35 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 17:56:05 PM »
Poor baby  - lucky she had you to come to the rescue! Hope she is feeling better very quickly!  :Luv:

Some people have no compassion or humanity  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 17:54:56 PM »
Poor little thing and sounds despite this bad start she will be a wonderful cat for someone loving  :hug:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Poor injured kitten - now safe
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 17:53:21 PM »
I got a call to collect a kitten (about 3 months old) with an injured tail in Canterbury to take to the vet. When I got there, the woman said she had seen it around and thought it was her neighbour's cat. She saw it the other day and there was blood on the floor and up the wall of their flats. She asked one of the neighbours children if it was theirs. He said it used to be but their mum had thrown it out  >:( because she was fed up with her kids putting it in the freezer  >:( >:(. The woman said she had also seen their little girl with the kitten with string tied round its neck, dragging it along the pavement  >:(
Anyway, the end of the kitten's tail is bad - it looks like a raw piece of meat  :'( - So you would expect a wild angry kitten - no, she was a little purr-head. She did not stop nuzzling or purring the whole time. Even in the car, I had my fingers in the cage and she nuzzled. She is a beautiful tabby that anyone would  - or should be lucky to have. Anyway, the new vets we are using said they will keep her in for a few days and we can collect her whenever.

I am in love and finding it hard to leave her there. I wish I had remembered to take the camera.

I would line the family up and put a bullet through their heads  >:(
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 17:55:27 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat