Author Topic: Covcats - Calling all black cat fans - homes required  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
Re: Covcats - Calling all black cat fans - homes required
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 14:54:29 PM »
You'll not be homing the 4 week old kittens just now?    :Crazy:   Alas im to far as usual  :-: or would have considered a wee black 1 as dont understand the problem with black cats?   I dont mind if a cat has nah teeth, 3 legs, got a zimmer, walks with a limp or talks with a lisp lol
Ratsie when did you meet Max, cause I know your not far from us  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love black cats but we are also in the land of far far away  :Luv:
Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Offline sixfurballs

• Senior Cat
  • Bronte, Dino, Huxley & Heidi
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 14:50:25 PM »
I would love to help if I was closer as I adore black cats. One has gone to Rainbow Bridge, one is 4 and my latest one who I got from Cats Protection is 18 months. I am sorry I am so far away but don't think the little guys and gals would enjoy the trip across the Sea. :doh:

MBll

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 20:10:15 PM »
You'll not be homing the 4 week old kittens just now?    :Crazy:   Alas im to far as usual  :-: or would have considered a wee black 1 as dont understand the problem with black cats?   I dont mind if a cat has nah teeth, 3 legs, got a zimmer, walks with a limp or talks with a lisp lol

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 19:13:11 PM »
I'd love to take them all poor mites. but the house is a little crowded as it is  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 19:03:24 PM »
Aww hope they find good homes soon. I love black cats but I won't get another as it would remind to much of one I had.

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
Covcats - Calling all black cat fans - homes required
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 18:58:55 PM »
and i don't mean the aussie one!

We have 2 black kittens approaching 4 weeks old (everyone wants the greys in the litter - perhaps I should get out some emulsion)
2 blacks at 7-8 weeks old (part of the abandoned set) plus a black adult if we ever manage to find it that wasn't picked up
Junior and Zanzibar, son and mum at 5-6 month and 2 years (both very small - mum looks like a 5 month old herself)

Homes in coventry for home visit or home visit arrangeable by someone!!!

Link to CatChat