Author Topic: Mum plus 7  (Read 11030 times)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Re: Mum plus 7
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 11:37:38 AM »
The ages are spot on by eyes teeth and actions,will weigh them a bit later on when mum has had time to calm a little. They demolished 4 satchets in less than 30 seconds before attacking the Royal Canin dish.
The man that brought them was caring, he told me they had been born on 9th July(his own Birthday) and he was ashamed of the way his daughter had treated them,he even apologised in advance that they were not toilet trained. I pity the toddlers she has.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 11:30:33 AM »
Poor things, so glad they are safe with you know.  Do you think they might have lied about the kittens ages?  They do look tiny  :(

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 11:27:36 AM »
Ag my heart... T I wish I was closer, would love to foster these for you..  :Luv:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 11:25:18 AM »
Aww

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 11:24:11 AM »
So glad these little ones are with you now T.

I'm sure they'll be eating you out of house and home soon enough and growing like weeds ;)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 11:22:13 AM »
Aww they are adoreable I am so gald they are with you now. My offer to help is still there just pm. you take care hugs kelly-joy

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Mum plus 7
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 11:18:49 AM »
Got a call on Friday asking me to take a mum and her seven kittens; the man said they belonged to his daughter who he described as thick and told me they were being treated as toys by the very young children both under 3years. I had nowhere to squeeze them in and offered to take them the next day;the caller could not manage Saturday and so we arranged this morning.
When I saw the poor babies I felt so bad for leaving them those extra days ; its taken an hour and a half to deflea and worm them and size wise they are tiny,3 of them are the size of 4week old kittens and yet they are 8 weeks today.In the picture mum looks a good weight because she is huddled in the corner but in reality she is very scrawny. Think it is 5girls and 2 boys.
The Paws Inn is fit to burst

Link to CatChat