Author Topic: 3 cats in need of new home  (Read 3834 times)

Offline Jasmine

• Hero Cat
Re: 3 cats in need of new home
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 20:05:27 PM »
Re the owner moving to Canada - I have a friend in London, Ontario, she is only allowed to keep a maximum of 2 cats and 2 dogs (and her house looks like a mansion).  Put me off the idea of emigrating there.

Hope these three cuties find a new home soon!

MBll

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 17:10:20 PM »
These wee cats are still looking  :-:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 18:40:35 PM »
yes, i imagine a bear would make quite a mess ... :sick:

MBll

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 18:37:23 PM »

if they really wanted to, they could take the cats. I don't know about costs etc.

Another poster on this site that i crossposted from again leaving for canada states that some 'states in canada have baned having cats as pets' also a reply from the person saying that theres a risk of cats getting injured/killed by the wildlife  there?

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 18:22:20 PM »
They sound like decent responible people. not the usual cat-dumpers. Hopefully that means they have time - no time-frame on there?.

Alternatively, it takes no longer to fly to canada as driving from london to glasgow so if they really wanted to, they could take the cats. I don't know about costs etc.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 18:23:02 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 18:20:05 PM »

MBll

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 17:57:25 PM »
Idont have contact details for him?

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 17:48:05 PM »
As a last resort, give Ron a shout - he's a darling!  :Luv:

They will have to transport the cats to Ron, and obviously give a donation, but he has never been known to turn a cat away...  ;)

MBll

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 17:41:29 PM »
 hastings east sussex

*slaps meself* :-:

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 17:23:45 PM »
Location?  :shy:

MBll

3 cats in need of new home
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 16:44:00 PM »
This is crossposted

Hi i have three cats needing re-homing due to long distance house move one is long haired black/white the other two are short haired black, they live with a dog now so are use to them but would prefer a home without dogs , one of the black cats is very little only looks about 6months old but is 4 so will not get bigger she is very shy and scares easily she is a timid cat who needs to build trust, the other two are really friendly and love a cuddle they are 5 years old, this is extremely hard as we have had these cats for over 4 years they were all rescued cats, the cats have mainly been kept indoors sometimes go into garden but that’s about it they all very clean (litter trained) cats, and have a lot of love to give. I would prefer them all to stay together but will consider separating them but only to the right people the two older ones really should stay together as they have always been together. they have all been neutered so no worries there, I can guarantee they are all in good health. for any more information please email carol2583@hotmail.com

Added

we are moving to canada so dont really think its fair on the cats and the dog, the dog is going to a family member but unfortunately they cant have the cats

Another reply from the person
if anybody could cross post this ad that would be great, i will say thanks in advance,my email is pilbers999@aol.com or mobile number 07723608214 if anyone emails their number or calls regarding the cats i will call them so its not expensive for them, many thanks pilbers

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 16:47:59 PM by RatiesRule »

Link to CatChat