Author Topic: Coventry Cat Group - Stuffed full  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Coventry Cat Group - Stuffed full
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 09:33:09 AM »
Funny you should say that - I've just asked them to do that and told them about smokie.
I've also just has amother email from someone who saw smokie on CC but I've trid replying and the email just bounces back - tried 3 times >:(

Hi Angie,

With the B&B, I often get enquiries by email where they haven't typed it properly. Quite often its something silly that I can correct myself - ie I had one on saturday tha said it was from xxxxxx@nationaltheatre.og.uk - so I corrected the "og" to org and the email went through. These seem to be the most common types of mistake - I used to get annoyed when I register somewhere and they ask for the email address twice but now I understand why they do it.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 07:28:30 AM »
Fingers crossed for the little one, and I echo getting a CC page as well as your own site - we homed 5 last week that found us 'on the internet' - just forgot to ask which of the two sites!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 01:29:38 AM »
Funny you should say that - I've just asked them to do that and told them about smokie.
I've also just has amother email from someone who saw smokie on CC but I've trid replying and the email just bounces back - tried 3 times >:(

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 01:18:10 AM »
You might also want to get Catchat to link to your website in your listing as well.  ;) I run Lost Cats Brighton Catchat page. We've had 3 rehomings due to them alone in the last two weeks, as well as offers of help. Well worth the effort of setting up a page IMO.  ;D

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 01:08:48 AM »
We have our own website that cheesecat is currently woring on - she was down here yesterday taking photos and has loaded 6 or so on today for us.
www.covcats.org.uk

Smokie has now been rehomed and I've been told its a definate match made in heaven so I must get her off CC - will do that now - thats for the reminder!

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 01:04:40 AM »
Angie, I notice you're got a Top Cat (smokie) listed on Catchat, but you don't seem to have a regular homing page. Why is that? Do you have problems getting photos?

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 00:54:33 AM »
On the good side I just received an email from someone who wants a 1 year old cat - I've just answered and told her about Twiggy.
Who says prayers don't get answered! ;D There may be room after all - albeit a tight squeeze for a few days!

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 00:50:34 AM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
Coventry Cat Group - Stuffed full
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 00:23:11 AM »
Had to pick up a young black and white cat this evening. Must be about a year old - all bones beneath her fur.
Now that person has finally emailed me thanking me for taking on her 6 cats - I don't want to tell her that I cannot take them on as it the mum and kittens but god knows where I'm going to put them ' cos twiggy is in the room I set aside for them. Smokie is also due back on friday while her new owner is on holiday for the week.

What an absolute mess.

Anyone want a cat?

Link to CatChat