Author Topic: These gorgeous babes will be looking for a home  (Read 9969 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: These gorgeous babes will be looking for a home
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 09:36:08 AM »
My friend has offered to take these little beauties for rehoming, in exchange, I'm taking one of her ferals which I'm hoping can be taken to the stables  :sneaky:  They will still be available for adoption and once they've settled, I will get some better piccies of them to go on my rehoming page.

Modified to add  I know this sounds awful but the neighbour to the guy has just been on the phone, and she was asking if the guy could keep the big cat  :Crazy:  :Crazy:  I have refused, I had to explain that this guy really cannot keep any cats, and it's in their best interest to find a loving home elsewhere.  He has 3 dogs as well, one unspayed which again makes my blood boil.  This is another person that I have seen in the vets numerous times and always with different dogs and cats, but can't even afford the basics.  I have got a voucher here which I'm going to give to the vets for him to take her in and have her done once he's moved.........at least then, I won't get a phone call to say she's had 10 pups and he needs somewhere for them  :censored:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 09:50:20 AM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 20:21:16 PM »
That's what I'm hoping Des  ;)

I meant to add as well, these babes will be microchipped and vaccinated when they go in for the chop.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 20:12:54 PM »
They are gorgeous, am sure you wont have much trouble, gingers seem to be popular.
Please spay your cat

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 20:10:56 PM »
They are all a little nervous but do like their fussies, I think given a few days, they will be totally different cats.  They have been couped up in a tiny room for god knows how long but I won't go into that  :censored:  :censored:  All that will change after tomorrow.

If anyone is interested in these gorgeous babes, they are in Flintshire, North Wales. 

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 20:00:19 PM »
oooh what stunning gingers,  I love the "cream" one  he looks like a real cuddle monster.  I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding homes for them.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
These gorgeous babes will be looking for a home
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 19:56:56 PM »
Had a phone call yesterday from a lady whose neighbour is moving tomorrow and can't take his 3 cats with him.  Called round today to see them and to get some piccies.  I'm not sure of the ages but the 2 youngsters he said are about 9 months old  :Crazy:  :Crazy:  They look to be about 5 months and I'm not sure of the older one.  All are absolutely gorgeous  :Luv:  :Luv:  :Luv:  When I got there, they were leaping at the door, they were that hungry bless them  :'(  I gave them 2 tins of food and a large bowl of Proplan and they wolfed the tinned food down like they'd never eaten before  :'(  :'(   They are all unneutered but will be booked into the vets as soon as I can get them in......not sure about the little ones though as I'm not convinced they are old enough  :sneaky:  I've decided I'm going to try and rehome the little one's together and the older one either on his own or preferably with one of mine depending how he gets on.  If I could home all 3 together, that would be fab but sadly, very unlikely   :(  I'm hoping to go and pick them up tomorrow......I'll have to have a sort out  :tired:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat