Author Topic: Jess and Milo made me laugh  (Read 1635 times)

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
Re: Jess and Milo made me laugh
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 11:03:29 AM »
No rights over your bed?  I don't seem to have any rights over anything - I just have to obey the rules of Sophie and Oscar and if I don't ........ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Sonnie

• Senior Cat
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 06:11:18 AM »
Hi Leanne,
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww its too cute!
Hubby should feel privilaged that Jess and Milo decided to warm up his side of the bed!!!    :rofl:
If I could trust Co-co not to Sh :censored:t on the bed the rules would be............ cats on the bed.............. theres always the sofa available for my hubby!!!!   :evillaugh:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 17:15:16 PM »
Dont you just love em ;) i must say since my lodger moved in ive been deserted :( they all tend to sleep with him,and he frequently can be heard telling one of them to xugger off to their own side of the bed ;D ive told him to close the door completely but he just says he doesnt mind as its quite nice to have a little furry body curled up on the pillow purring in his ear. :Luv: its a good job hes a cat lover
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 15:00:47 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: You're all right about bed ownership.

What is also funny is the past few mornings we've woken to find Milo under the duvet with us stretched out between us whilst we're both balancing on the edge, now if he starts snoring his being evicted swifty

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 13:49:35 PM »
Yep, I agree with you both ...... beds are for cats and humans can just take what is left  :rofl: :rofl:  The edge of the bed if we are lucky  :rofl: :evillaugh: :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 13:47:57 PM »
he settles down on Hubby’s side of the bed

Ah you see this is where you have made the fateful error - neither you or hubby have any rights whatsoever to the bed , surely you know that??? :evillaugh: ;)

ah yes, the first rule of cat ownership is that you have to learn you have no rights over your bed, whatsoever  :rofl:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 13:43:29 PM »
he settles down on Hubby’s side of the bed

Ah you see this is where you have made the fateful error - neither you or hubby have any rights whatsoever to the bed , surely you know that??? :evillaugh: ;)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 10:17:39 AM »
It's moments like that when you wish you had a video camera running  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 16:23:55 PM »
 :evillaugh:

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 16:03:55 PM »
 :rofl:

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 13:17:35 PM »
hehehe.  Skye does that too  :rofl:

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
Jess and Milo made me laugh
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 13:13:56 PM »
I went up to bed on Sunday night and Milo came up too (he always comes to bed with me – bless him) he settles down on Hubby’s side of the bed, then Jess comes up and he too settles down on Hubby's side. I could hear them cleaning each other, and there was claw chewing going on.

Hubby comes up and starts moaning about them being on his side of the bed and was going to move them, I sit up and they have the paws around each other and look so cute, so I tell Hubby he can’t move them he’ll have to squeeze his legs around them.

He does this and we lie down, next minute hubby is moaning he can’t get comfortable, so we agree to swap sides. I get out of bed to run round to his side, and Jess and Milo both get up and go down stairs!!!

Little so and so's  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat