Author Topic: Alice's new toy  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Alice's new toy
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 12:28:27 PM »
Boss cat was always Kylie but Alice & Her have decided to call it evens. They avoid eachother if possible  :evillaugh:

I was looking through some old photos and found the one after her op. I guess it must have been a week or so after as the fur has grown back a bit. The vet said her had to go deep to make sure it was all out.

She lived in the attic bedroom then and always used to lie on me. Now she has free run, she rarely sits on my lap. :(

EDIT - also found one from after her ultrasound - trying to find out why she has stomach problems - she went through the wars a bit  :Luv2:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 12:49:41 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 12:20:44 PM »
 :Luv2: i love Alice, she reminds me of my mums cat when i was a little girl.
she looks like shes the boss cat in the photos

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 20:34:27 PM »
I won't post the photo of her after surgery with the gash then  :evillaugh:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 19:04:31 PM »
Awwwwww Mark, why did you have to tell me that!!! I welled up instantly !! she is gorgeous, bless her. Glad you have her!

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 13:20:27 PM »
Awww  :Luv:  She looks determined to let no-one else have it.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 00:28:22 AM »

alice is beeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaautiful!!

Thanks.

Just a quick version. Alice was reported to our branch after living under a boat in someone's garden for several years  :'(
The only reason the woman phoned was because Alice had a huge lump on her face. As a CP volunteer, I took her to the vet. It turned out to be cancer. She was operated on and I offered to foster her for a couple of weeks as she was in an outside pen previously and the vet said she needed to be in the warm after her op. Anyway that was 2 years and 9 months ago  :evillaugh: :Luv2:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 00:21:54 AM »
I was lucky this time as I ordered on Thursday and it arrived Saturday - although I missed the postie and collected today. I also got a ball that rolls in different directions but it is rubbish. I also ordered Alice yet another catac sack - she has about 8 now  :evillaugh:

They are quite big aren't they  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 00:22:33 AM by Mark »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 00:17:25 AM »
Love the arm action  :evillaugh: I ordered one of those from VetUK but it hasn't arrived yet (ordered over a week ago but other parts of the order were out of stock although they didn't tell me until AFTER I ordered   :tired: ) It looks much bigger than I was expecting!

I oohmed and aahed over the Tiger but settled on the cow in the end too  :naughty:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 00:02:25 AM »
Alice is looking soooo sweet in those photos Mark  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 23:06:55 PM »
At least you got her near it! Ella and Effie turn their nose up at everything and just go and find a) foil, b) a barbie doll belt that Ella seems to have found from somewhere c) the couch!! 

alice is beeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaautiful!!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Alice's new toy
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 23:01:19 PM »
These are supposedly meant to encourage "bunny kicking behaviour"

Alice thinks it makes a nice arm rest  :Luv2:

Link to CatChat