Author Topic: whats for christmas?  (Read 4729 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: whats for christmas?
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2007, 10:51:24 AM »
Only Rolo appreciated the turkey I brought back from my mum's, the girls ended up with Bozita and Perfect Fit dry!! Cat tree has still been ignored, Rolo will sit on the floor, in the box, on me and on the windowsill, but not on there!! IT is lovely too, and took me ages and 3 attempts to put it together. Ungrateful cats. he doesn't like the toys I have sprayed iwth catnip either.
Please spay your cat

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2007, 13:29:21 PM »
Mine feel deprived as they have to share a whiskas stocking and Rameses is playing with the mousie not letting the oldies have a chance :tired:

Love me,love my animals.

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2007, 12:46:32 PM »
Max is in love with his new wiggly waggler, and has spent most of the morning playing with it.  His new sheepmouse is another big hit, along with the ping pong balls his grandma and grandpa ( :evillaugh:) bought him this morning.

He's now looking forward to his Christmas dinner  :)

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2007, 11:55:45 AM »
WEll, mine haven't bothered with their new cat tree (in fact, i dont think Molly and Zia have been downstairs to see it!!), Rolo ignored the catnip tea bag after I sprayed it with catnip spray, adn they picked at their food!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 21:59:43 PM »
My two are spoilt rotten this year as it is Hobbes' first Christmas. They have a fab cat tree that I bought at the National Cat Show which was delivered last week, always wanted to get them a proper one. They also have a Whiskas cat stocking between them (it was only £2.99 in Wilkinsons instead of £3.99), a rather fetching catnip cushion each from one of the CP stalls at the National, a new Kitty Collar each and a paw print fleecy blanket from the Ely CP stall at the National. Oh and the strawberry pet bed each that I got in the Purrs auction. Oh well at lest most of the pressies were bought in aid of a good cause  :rofl:
Are they white oblong sacks made by catac? They are v good

No they have them and they are great but these are very fetching leopard print ones that I have heard good reports about, I think they sell them on their website and they are actually the ones that the Cat Chat Cats have, I believe Private Pickford is particularly fond of his  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 22:04:34 PM by Ann Clarke (Tabby cat) »

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 20:40:12 PM »
I got mine a tunnel that is hard in the middle and has a hole in it so they can climb in and out. A laser pen from the purrs shop (I've given them a go with it already and they go absolutely mad for it, worse than Da Bird!), some of those spring type toys from the purrs shop. A ladybird toy from ebay that's supposed to squeak and move when they go near it. A pack that has a catnip Santa, reindeer and snowman, some other jingly balls and a Whiskas stocking.

Oh, and I bought a cat santa hat, for me more than them, to try and take photos, but they were unimpressed to say the least  :evillaugh:

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 20:51:05 PM by karenjet »

Offline smeagol

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Batfink, Marmite, Smeagol, Custard & Chugnut
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2007, 20:26:39 PM »
Well that certainly looks like a winner. Custard is sat on my lap and she tried to swipe the screan while I was watching the video!!  :rofl:
Clare and the furry hoard, Batfink, Marmite, Smeagol, Custard and Chugnut xxx

At my Mother's: Amber and co.

Not forgetting those passed: Hamish, Python, Monty, Carmen, Crystal, Salem, Abigail, Smokey, Pixie, Scampi, Squidly, Giblet, Rhubarb and Spider

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 20:18:15 PM »
Ours have a stocking between five! I feel really mean. I am going shopping tomorrow and have to go to the pet shop for supplies so will see what I can find. My Mum has bought them a wicker cat bed from TK Maxx that has a small hole entrance so great for getting some peace and quiet from the others. It'll no doubt be used as a scratching post as well.

Any suggestions that can be bought from Pets @ Home will be most welcome!!!

I just brought the fling-ama-string from pets at home  ;D  I just hada quick try to see if they go for it and well to see if it works cause there nothing worse than new toys just not working on xmas morning and two lads waiting!  :shify: oh ok i wanted to see what it did too :evillaugh:
Have to say it's a big hit  ;D  Any babes who like string def get one of these toys  ;D  ( needs supervised play as usual with any string toys)

Here's a vid of it
http://www.moodypet.com/string_video/

Offline bluecat

• Senior Cat
  • m
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 20:08:52 PM »
wiskas stocking , purnip fishy when it comes have yet to find something mary will play with for more than a min  :-:

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 19:25:31 PM »
Ping pongs are up there with screwed up foil and wine corks

wine corks are an absolute winner :evillaugh:

Definitely no shortage of wine corks in this house!

the metal bit off the top of champagne bottles are even better :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 19:22:12 PM »

My boys are extremely deprived as I can't stand wine  :sick:  To compensate they have lots of exciting goodies  :wow: A Whiskas cat head bed, peek a prize, tick tock teaser, cat spa, catnip cushions, purrnip bone, mystery pressies from their Nan (believed to be ping pong balls and small mice  :shify:).  It's their first Xmas so have probably gone a bit OTT but you all know how deprived they are throughout the rest of the year  :evillaugh:

Offline smeagol

• Adult Cat
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 19:13:41 PM »

Not forgetting those passed: Hamish, Python, Monty, Carmen, Crystal, Salem, Abigail, Smokey, Pixie, Scampi, Squidly, Giblet, Rhubarb and Spider

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 18:23:04 PM »
My two are spoilt rotten this year as it is Hobbes' first Christmas. They have a fab cat tree that I bought at the National Cat Show which was delivered last week, always wanted to get them a proper one. They also have a Whiskas cat stocking between them (it was only £2.99 in Wilkinsons instead of £3.99), a rather fetching catnip cushion each from one of the CP stalls at the National, a new Kitty Collar each and a paw print fleecy blanket from the Ely CP stall at the National. Oh and the strawberry pet bed each that I got in the Purrs auction. Oh well at lest most of the pressies were bought in aid of a good cause  :rofl:
Are they white oblong sacks made by catac? They are v good

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 17:28:02 PM »

• Super Cat
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 17:22:02 PM »

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 17:15:17 PM »
Ping pongs are up there with screwed up foil and wine corks   ;D  I had 10 but couldnt find them again so had to get more  :tired:

Offline smeagol

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 17:11:52 PM »
You've just reminded me that I've order a laser pen but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm quite such a mean mummy after all! I will look out for the mouse that squeaks when it moves and ping pong balls too. I take it they are a big hit with your cats then?

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 17:08:33 PM »

Laser pen
£1.99 mouse that squeaks when it moves
Ping pong balls

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 16:48:26 PM »
mine will be being played with using the interactive games we have (as opposed to those they use to amuse themselves. Hope the dog does not decide he wants to play also, or it will be tears before bedtime...) I may even give them a recitation of the poem I am writing using my new magnetic fridge poetry kit. I have two verses, still contemplating the third (had to be three so there are three groups of three, for a cat's lives...)

Offline smeagol

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 16:47:02 PM »
Ours have a stocking between five! I feel really mean. I am going shopping tomorrow and have to go to the pet shop for supplies so will see what I can find. My Mum has bought them a wicker cat bed from TK Maxx that has a small hole entrance so great for getting some peace and quiet from the others. It'll no doubt be used as a scratching post as well.

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 16:40:26 PM »
Ours have a personalised bowl each, an Ikea cat tent, a Da Bird and a new fleecey blanket for Minnie, all wrapped up under the tree and taking up more room than the human presents!  :rofl:

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 14:55:03 PM »
Ours are so deprived :shy:  they only have a stocking and they have to share that one between 3 plus a the dogs have a stocking to share between 2 too :shy:
Love me,love my animals.

• Super Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 13:59:09 PM »
That should keep em busy.... we hope while we play Tomb raider aniversery all day.  :evillaugh: :naughty:

you will love it :wow: we just finished it :evillaugh:

Oooo any hints hun  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 20:12:21 PM by Tan »

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 13:48:57 PM »
They gonna have a great xmas then hun  ;D :Luv:  ;D

Me lads have a undercover mouse toy and a fling-ama-string toy.  That should keep em busy.... we hope while we play Tomb raider aniversery all day.  :evillaugh: :naughty:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 13:49:16 PM by Tan »

• Super Cat
whats for christmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 13:39:27 PM »
well we've finally finished getting the cats xmas pressies in :evillaugh:

i wrapped them last night, they have a new tunnel which they will love, several new balls with feathers, a stocking each with various treats and toys, lots of new mousies, and new bowls, (which are gorgeous :))

what is everyone else's babes getting? ;D talk about spoilt :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat