Author Topic: RULES FOR PURRS CAT SHOW 2012 - DEADLINE FOR PICS FRIDAY 8 JUNE !!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4906 times)

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
Payments in by paypal  ;D

Thanks Mod for being brilliant  :hug:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Cheers Liz and Jigi  :) :) :)

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
 :oops:  think I forgot to say I made my donation by paypal  :-[

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Paid by paypal for the Clan cats and dogs ;D
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Miroslav

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Paws, Dopey, Chubby, Moses & Minty. All in a better place and never forgotten. We'll meet again and be happy together again.
Thanks again sheila and CuteCats.  :hug:

Offline CuteCats

• Distinguished Cat
Thanks sheilarose  :hug: and Rosella  :hug:

I'm all over the place so can't take in rules or see if any categories, so i'll just post in the cat show thread and await guidance.

Glad you managed to take part Miroslav.  Sending best vibes for you and Moses.  :hug: :hug:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
 :hug: :hug: Miroslav. Sending huge Purrs Vibes for Moses xx

Offline Miroslav

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Paws, Dopey, Chubby, Moses & Minty. All in a better place and never forgotten. We'll meet again and be happy together again.
Pics posted and donation sent.

Offline Miroslav

• Senior Cat
Thanks sheilarose  :hug: and Rosella  :hug:

I'm all over the place so can't take in rules or see if any categories, so i'll just post in the cat show thread and await guidance.

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
Sorry you're having a sad/expensive time. Do join in with the voting even if you don't enter, then you get to share the excitement.

Moses  :hug: :hug: :Luv2:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Tonight at midnight is deadline for posting pics and would dearly love to see any pics you may be able to find whilst enduring the long wait for the vet to ring about darling Moses  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Miroslav

• Senior Cat
Sorry I couldn't enter this year. With all the worry and expense this week with the vets...

When is the deadline - is it midnight as of tonight, or midnight going into today (so earlier)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Thanks a million Carol  :wow: and to all who have posted pics of their loved ones  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: and donated to help seriously ill/injured cats at a time when finances are so tight.

I am so very proud to be part of such a caring online community   :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

:grouphug:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
OK, I've paid my money by bank transfer which was the easy bit - its tagged auction but I'm sure Tan will suss it  :rofl:  Next I have to chose which piccies to enter which is proving a tad more difficult  :evillaugh: and finally I will have to chose one photo to vote for which we all know is impossible.  :Crazy:

Offline CuteCats

• Distinguished Cat

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
.... do we have all day today and Friday to enter?  :shy:

Sure do  :wow:

Offline CuteCats

• Distinguished Cat
Sorry if I sound a tad thick, but do we have all day today and Friday to enter?  :shy:

I always look at midnight as being a new day, but not everyone does.  Like when the new year when folk stay up to see it in.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Bump  :)

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
Thanks Rosella, was struggling meself x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
If anyone needs a hand with resizing pics and/or uploading to photobucket feel free to email the pic/s to me - tigs_19 7 8 @ yahoo.co.uk (without the spaces, that's to throw the spammers off the scent  :evillaugh: ). I can resize and send back or resize and post, whatever you prefer.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Cheers for entering Tagalong  :wow: :wow: :wow:  Have altered my earlier post to make it clearer where to post pics  :-[  :sneakin:

Offline Tagalong

• Senior Cat
Ok found it  :innocent:
Valerie and all my pets

Offline Tagalong

• Senior Cat
um how many are we allowed and where do we post them -here ?
Valerie and all my pets

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Unfortunately there will be no formal Purrs Cat Show this year due to lack of time to commit  :(  HOWEVER,  :-: nothing to stop us running a quick, no frills, free for all Cat Show instead; eh?   So I hereby announce (drum roll)

The Anything Goes Purrs Cat Photo/Video Show with donations from all entrants going to Busters Memorial Fund.

:yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy:

Please join in and have a bit of fun  :wish:.  Forget previous years' rules.  As it's a Cat Show, it might help if the pic/video was a cat  ;) but feel free to post other pics if you'd like as Anything Goes.

Well almost Anything Goes  :shify: :shify: .......... We still have the usual Purrs forum rules kids so .... be nice or I'll intercede... no nickin' pics off the Internet  :ok:  Try not to cheat too much  :innocent: (can ya cheat iffen therez no rulez?  :um: ) and, for all entries, give whatever you can afford using the donate button at the bottom of the page.  There is an "add note" bit within Paypal and it would help us to see how much we raise if you give your "Purrs member name" and indicate "Busters Fund" when making the donation.  PM a mod if you prefer to donate direct to Purrs Bank account (which would save on Paypal fees) and we can supply bank details.  As this is a very informal affair, we rely entirely on the honour of all entrants to make a fair donation bearing in mind it has been a £1 a pic in the past but just give what ya can  :hug:   

I do so hope that no one is offended/upset by the lack of rules but I am just so pushed for time and it seems such a shame not to try and raise a few quid at least.  Sooooooooooo, are ya up for it?  Gotta get those pics posted toot sweet and donate what you can coz:

Deadline for pics being posted is midnight Friday 8 June ...what?!!!!!  told ya it's quick  :shocked:

Send a PM to me with your vote by midnight Saturday 9 June ........ yep only one vote per human Purrs Member and no voting for your own furbabes  and yup afraid you're just gonna have to trust me which probably excludes me kids but what the hey; in a good cause and' all dat ......... what?!!!!!   Aaargh!!!!!!!!

I will tot up the votes and announce the one and only winner on Sunday 10 June.  In case of a tie, I will do eeney, meeney, miney, mo, catch a tiger by the toe ..... Winner to receive a £10 voucher to spend in the fabulous Purrs Shop (sorry Tan, you weren't about so I threw that one in  :innocent: )

That's it; simple and very, very, very quick.  Terrifying!!!!!!!!!!!  :oh noo:

Unfortunately I don't have much time to help out with posting pics but will do what I can  :hug: In fact, the Show has already started  :wow: :wow: :wow:

POST YOUR PICS HERE :wow:  http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,41115.0.html

Buster's Memorial Fund is administered by Tan, owner of Purrs, at her sole discretion and is used for the urgent severe injuries or illnesses cases. Donations, however small, can be made at any time into the fund and are held in the Purrs Bank account for situations as and when they sadly happen.

DIG DEEP PALS, join in and post those pics

:grouphug:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 09:59:04 AM by Rosella moggy »

Link to CatChat