Author Topic: Summer Pics of the Boys  (Read 2407 times)

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
Re: Summer Pics of the Boys
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 13:40:50 PM »
Thanks everyone  ;D ;D

I am proud of my boys - Peanut is such a character and he has so much love to give despite his rocky start. Its so easy to go for kittens but i'm glad i choose an older boy  :)

....ahh SheilaRose, we dont have a cat flap but wonder if its him opening the patio door and pushing it with his head?? hmm its a good theory!

Kittensmittens, we have been contemplating another young cat....so watch this space! I might end up with a Pacey  :rofl: :rofl: that would be freaky  :rofl: :rofl:
Nuggie is losing his winter furr....unfortunately, its in clumps and all over my cream carpet  :rofl:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 23:44:01 PM »
oh god its sooo funny to see My Miyagi and georgias clones :rofl:

cant believe we have such similar cats!! You need to get a Pacey too, that would be really freaky :Crazy:

I allways find it odd that georgia has white whiskers instead of black as they stand out so much against her furr :shy:

nuggis red ruff is amazing :Luv2: miyagis lost his winter furr now :( :(

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2012, 08:30:37 AM »
These are great pics...  :clap: :clap: :catlove:

Sam loses one eyebrow too, I think its the side of his head he to nudge our catflap open.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2012, 07:05:55 AM »
Lovely pics  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: and agree Peanut's whiskers are rather yummy  :)

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
Summer Pics of the Boys
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 00:39:06 AM »
Nice pictures, loving the hand lick one :)

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 14:24:31 PM »
Aww, Peanut! What a handsome lad - I do love black and whites!
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 00:34:55 AM »
Eyebrows or not - one gorgeous comfy boy  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 21:55:13 PM »
oh Mary! he keeps losing his left eyebrow! i dont know if the birds are plucking them or he's experimenting with shaving!!??  :rofl: but its always the same eyebrow!!  :doh:
[/color]

I never noticed but can see now you've told me - how strange, so long as there is no sign of blood or a scab I wouldn't worry. Bless  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary

Thankfully he has no signs of injury apart from last time he just had a small round bald bit in his furr, but still no broken skin - so lord knows what happens!  :shy:  :shify: putting his face where its not meant to be, more than likely!!  :rofl:

:Luv: :Luv: :Luv: they are handsome boys!

Love the last pic of peanut licking your finger - does he not just have some black eyebrows on one side? sometimes denzel has some white whiskers, but other times they are all black!  :Crazy:

Nuggie does have some coat on him - does he let you brush it???

oh Denzel must look gorgeous with the mixed coloured whisker  ;D i thought the same but after careful examination it is definitely whisker free  :doh:  :shy: so lord knows what hes doing!!  :-[
I've put some photos of his eyebrow loss & growth  :Crazy:

LOL yes Nuggie does have lots of furr! My poor cream carpet gets clumps of it all over! i'm sick of picking it up!  :tired:
He's far to grumpy for grooming!  :evillaugh: will let me brush his chest and head for only a limited time. Then i have to hastily retreat before i lose the brush and maybe a few digits  :rofl: I do inspect his fur and he keeps it in remarkable condition considering, and have only had about 3 knots in 10 years (which are snipped off in his sleep  :rofl:)

1. Peanut at the rescue - 2 eyebrows lol
2. Regrowth after 1st mystery eyebrow loss
3. Phase 1 of Eyebrow Loss Number 2  :-[
4. Phase 2 of Eyebrow loss Number 2....whatever it is plucked it even more!!  :doh:

All in less than 5months! I love his white whiskers too!
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 09:59:35 AM »
 :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: they are handsome boys!

Love the last pic of peanut licking your finger - does he not just have some black eyebrows on one side? sometimes denzel has some white whiskers, but other times they are all black!  :Crazy:

Nuggie does have some coat on him - does he let you brush it???
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 23:39:40 PM »
oh Mary! he keeps losing his left eyebrow! i dont know if the birds are plucking them or he's experimenting with shaving!!??  :rofl: but its always the same eyebrow!!  :doh:
[/color]

I never noticed but can see now you've told me - how strange, so long as there is no sign of blood or a scab I wouldn't worry. Bless  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 23:25:47 PM »
thanks everyone  ;D having a black & grey living room (with matching kitties  :evillaugh: ) means that some of the photos i take get a bit dull and the same...so was actually pleased with the results  :)

Thanks Souffle - They do like the sunshine but Nuggie only likes it late in the day cos i think its like wearing a winter coat with his furr  :evillaugh:

Thanks Helen - Peanuts licking ice-cream from my finger....lol judging by his appetite i think it IS a permanent REAL milk mustache!!  :rofl:

Thanks Gill - he did well for his photo shoot didnt he?  ;D ;D AND no "children of the damned eyes" either  ;D its only taken nearly 10years for him to finally give me a good photo!!  :rofl:

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 23:11:02 PM »
Thats the best Nuggie picture I have seen , what a handsome boy  ;D ;D

Peenew is also very handsome  ;D ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 22:39:05 PM »
 :wow: :Luv2:

Yummy pics and those whiskers are fab  :Luv2:

Mary

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 20:51:27 PM »
Ph-wo-oa-ar :blow kiss: Two very handsome boys there  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: What's Peanut licking in that pic? It seems to have stuck to his face in a permanent milky moustache!  :naughty:

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 20:24:29 PM »
 :Luv: :Luv: Aww what lovely pics of two handsome boys. Bed they love to toast themselves in the sun  :Luv2:
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
Summer Pics of the Boys
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 20:22:23 PM »
Here are some Pics of the lads enjoying the sun shine  ;D

Pics 1 & 2: Nuggie

Pics 3 & 4: Peanut aka Peenew/Peepster

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

Link to CatChat