Author Topic: Oh dear Im more cruel than I thought possible  (Read 1613 times)

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Re: Oh dear Im more cruel than I thought possible
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 20:25:45 PM »
I think some of you are even worse than I thought I was  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I did learn my lesson at one point though as Amber loves been rubbed against the fur grow and lies on her side purring like mad whilst I stroke against fur and press really hard like massage. I thought all cats might like it until I tried it with bruvs cat and Mikki very quickly let me know it was an Amber only thing  :naughty:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 20:27:42 PM by tab »

Offline Skiddaw

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: The Munchkin and formerly to dear, departed Uncle M
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 08:32:52 AM »
We used to derive much entertainment from folding Uncle M's ears inside out. It doesn't work with the Munchkin because his ears are a different shape.

How awful is that!

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 03:11:11 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl:

i have never been this evil that is cruel meowmi.....but i dont think it would harm to get them amusing me moving during the giving of treats  :shify:
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

oh i must tell you of the time ((and this wasnt my blame  :shify:) Nuggie got some of my icecream and he was licking it from my finger and it dropped and landed on his bottom lip. It must of frozen his lip cos he just stood with eyes like bin lids, mouth WIDE open and icecream on lip, howling a pathetic "somebody help me" howl - although this was a freak accident, i was bad because i laughed for about 10minutes (not before i removed the lip freezing offender, cos that would have been bad  :rofl:)
:rofl: :rofl:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 21:01:36 PM »
I dont think Amber was traumatised as each time I go into the kitchen she follows me and yowels. I dont do treats on a daily basis as shes a greedy and lazy pud so while I can be fat she cant  :naughty:

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 18:50:06 PM »
I put a piece of spaghetti on Xander as my old cat used to like to eat it. He totally freaked out and started running around with it stuck on him. Now when I show him a piece his back starts twitching. It really made me laugh but OH said I was a cruel Mum.   

Offline KittyB

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Rusalka, Orpheus, Tosca and Carmen
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 09:17:29 AM »
Ooh how could you  :rofl:. I hve to admit to being guilty too - Orpheus is always making sad pathetic meows at me in the kitchen and I do sometimes place a little cat biscuit on his head  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 15:58:39 PM by KittyB »
Kitty x x x

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 20:13:08 PM »
Nice pic Helen  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 10:58:00 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have done the thing where you make the noise with their foodbowls at feeding time, and just put the smallest amount of food in them! They were not amused  :rofl:
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 00:41:18 AM »
 You wicked cat Mum :smack:

I would never do such a cruel thing... although I have been known to place a small toy on Riley's head and take a photo purely for my own entertainment  :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 23:53:25 PM »
I think Amber should advertise for a new home  ;)

Only thing I do wrong is take up 1/4 of the bed when it is clear Bonnie wants it all  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 23:26:31 PM »
I dont have cruel side!

No wonder she torties you!

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Oh dear Im more cruel than I thought possible
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 21:09:28 PM »
Amber did the pasing out so sad and pathetic meow that means treats please so I gave in. She was so eager I ended up putting some treats on her neck and back and waiting to see how long before she found them..... The answer was longer than I expected but shorter than getting my camera to take an in focus picture lol

Go on admit your cruel side!!!!!!  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat