Author Topic: Are my cats determined to give me a heart attack this weekend?!!  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Are my cats determined to give me a heart attack this weekend?!!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 00:14:06 AM »
That was probably something you could have done without knowing! Hope it was a one off

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 19:55:10 PM »
So pleased she is safe and I think the new cats and kittens have not learned fear and its terrifying  :hug:

Offline KittyB

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Rusalka, Orpheus, Tosca and Carmen
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 16:26:17 PM »
Yikes! Glad to hear your girls safe! We live about a 5 minute walk from a very busy road. I always check to see if anyone is following me when I go out to catch the bus and always make sure everyone is in on a night.
Kitty x x x

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 14:52:25 PM »
yikes its horrible to find the places they go to!

Offline Tempest

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Jasmine
Are my cats determined to give me a heart attack this weekend?!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 12:19:48 PM »
OMG my cats are determined to give me a heart attack this weekend  :Crazy: As if the saga of Meg's bee sting reaction and an emergency dash to the vets yesterday (pics in Health section) wasn't enough I was just walking back from the retail park back along the MAIN road - 40 mph limit and really busy - and I heard a bell jangling behind me and I thought 'that sounds like Jasmine-cat' turned around and it ony bloomin' well was  :Crazy:

I decided to make a grab for her and despite her squirming pretty much held her in a vice like grip and carried her the 5 minute walk home  :scared:

The houses opposite us in the cul de sac do have gardens that back on to the main road but I never in a million years thought she'd jump over  :scared: I think she might have been peering over and spotted me and decided to follow me  :sneaky:

She's a total horror for following me when I'm walking - if she's out the front I can't leave the cul de sac as she'll just follow and follow me so I end up scooping her up and bringing her home.

Was bloomin' terrified when I spotted her  :Crazy: I think each of them has definately used up one of their 9 lives this weekend :(
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:20:34 PM by Tempest »

Link to CatChat