Author Topic: Jaffa and Mosi are so busted!  (Read 2473 times)

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
Re: Jaffa and Mosi are so busted!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2012, 21:19:50 PM »
hmmm Jo....sounds like a spell inside is needed for my 2  :shify:  :evillaugh:

Susanne, I too have recently been finding my 2 together (photos available on From the Cats Mouths, Peenew said  :shify: lol) they punch each other religiously and Nuggie is just down right mean when he gets a flea up his backside!! but they like to keep these tolerant moments to themselves....just to ensure undivided attention from us humans!! LOL
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline KittyB

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Rusalka, Orpheus, Tosca and Carmen
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 19:45:28 PM »
Bless them! It makes me wonder what Carmen's like when we arn't watching. When were out of the house she could be cuddlying up to everyone and being a complete love maybe she puts on her tough girl image  ;D
Kitty x x x

Offline maddercow

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Cash, Izzy and Scruffycat the stray.
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 17:06:34 PM »
I remember when they went to the cattery together a few years ago - I had said I was unsure how they'd be together in a confined space.  I returned to be told they had not only been fine, but had cuddle up together a lot of the time.

Apparently this is a really good way of helping cats who aren't the best of mates to get along.   I had a friend it worked for, she had two cats who loathed each other with a vengeance. She put them in a cattery for a week while she was on holiday and when she came back they were perfectly tolerant of each other when she got them home and even sat together and played.  They were never bestest friends but that little spell "inside" really sorted them out!

X

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 13:31:13 PM »
I reckon they PRETEND they get no love from each other so that you give each one of them more and more love each day  ;) :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 13:28:07 PM »
I suspect it actually went something like this:

Jaffa curls up on the back of the sofa cos it's soft and squishy and one of his favouite places, Mosi comes over to him, a grooming/dominance lickathon follows but instead of ending in fisty cuffs it results in Mosi lying down beside Jaffa and Jaffa decidiing that's ok as long as he doesn't get too annoying.  As they sleep and sprawl out, they get closer and closer to each other and sort of melt into each other with neither feeling inclined to make an issue of it, esp if there's no heating on and it's beneficial to cuddle up  ;D

I remember when they went to the cattery together a few years ago - I had said I was unsure how they'd be together in a confined space.  I returned to be told they had not only been fine, but had cuddle up together a lot of the time.

Offline maddercow

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Cash, Izzy and Scruffycat the stray.
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 13:21:21 PM »

Hee hee, my two don't like being caught being all cuddly together either. 

I know they do lay close sometimes by the imprints on my duvet when I get home but they don't do it in front of me!

Sweet.

X

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 23:51:10 PM »
It sounds very much like they were laid closer than usual - bless 'em  :Luv2: :hug: :Luv2: :hug:

Just goes to show what they really get up to behind your back  ;)

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 20:09:17 PM »
oh right................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 14:45:51 PM »
lol I got it susanne!  yes it does sound like it!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 14:19:25 PM »
It means they pretend to be sworn enemies but as soon as my back's turned they are cuddled up together and being all lovey dovey!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 13:17:26 PM »
hadnt a clue what the title meant and still dont.........sigh but seems it must mean good!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Jaffa and Mosi are so busted!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 08:40:17 AM »
well, almost.  Not exactly caught in the act but I'm pretty sure they have been cuddled up together this morning.  I had to banish them from the bedroom at 3.30am this morning due to sleep deprivation, and when I went out to them later Jaffa was curled up on the back of the sofa in his favourite place and just lifted his head  and then yawned and stretched.   Mosi was walking towards me from the direction of the sofa.  But get this - the bit of the sofa right next to Jaffa was warm - warm as in a cat had just got up from there.  I reckon they were cuddled up together because there was no heating on so it was a bit nippy.  I knew they loved each other really  ;)

Link to CatChat