Author Topic: Updated Website for Paws Inn Cat Rescue  (Read 1735 times)

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
Re: Updated Website for Paws Inn Cat Rescue
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 20:03:03 PM »
What a lovely website!!  ;D
Well done to you all and especially looking at the Before & After Stories, you have done some marvellous work  :hug:
I hope that you are able to find forever homes for some more furrbabes (wish i lived closer!) but I will compensate by means of a contribution, to at least help in some way  :hug:

I will also advertise you on facebook as I know people from around the country
 :hug:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 22:19:37 PM »
I'm amazed at the work any cat rescue does Teresa.

I don't go in the rescue section as I get too upset and don't need anymore heartache in my life, especially after everything that's happened this year if you read the general chat non-cat posts I lost count after the 7th person I know died this year.

So the answer to my question is yes you are still open and have changed your mind about closing.  Great that you have lots of people helping out.

I was looking at the list of Purrs charities and it looks like Lesley is no longer on the list - am I right in thinking she is no longer running?

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 18:44:45 PM »

I thought this cat rescue was closing down last year??

Mary

Sorry Mary but I was even dragged from my hospital bed to bottlefeed, I never hid anything Paws Inn updates has been keeping members up to date,what a shame you havent been able to read it,far from closing we spent the last year working harder than ever or at least my wonderful team have. You see I need a wheelchair to get round now, and spend huge amounts of time in hospital but the cats dont mind, they just see the love and care we have to offer.I am so thankful to Tan and all of my helpers who I couldnt manage without.
Incidentally our doors are always open to inspection we are proud of our achievement's.
Hope this answers your query  :hug: but please feel free to ask or even read our updates, think you will be amazed at the work we do. :hug:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 17:26:37 PM »
I thought this cat rescue was closing down last year??

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 20:06:02 PM »
If you are getting internal error pages coming up it's because of your pc's cookies held for the old site of Paws Inn. To correct this
delete all your cookies for Paws inn and manually type in www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk into your address bar to load the new updated pages.

:hug: :thanks:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Updated Website for Paws Inn Cat Rescue
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 18:19:04 PM »
We have now transferred Teresa's Paws Inn website over to the new system  ;D

Please take a look and let us know what you think .. and while ya there have a look at the wonderful babes needing a home.  :Luv: :Luv:

http://www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk/

There is a special appeal on at the mo as Paws Inn is Bursting with so many needy ones  :'(   in so if you can help in any way with donations that would be so great.  :Luv: Anything can be donated from Cat Food to dosh if you have any spare  :sneaky:

lol i sound like Sir Bob again!  :shy:

Link to CatChat