Author Topic: Panic Stations last night!  (Read 1336 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Panic Stations last night!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 22:57:46 PM »
The little budders    :naughty: :hug:

Children  ;)

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 18:52:53 PM »
Thank goodness you discovered him  ;D ;D

I also had a panic cos Lupin found he could open the baracade have had to adjust it but dont trust him cos he learns so quickly!

I was in kitchen seeing to Misa and then heard hissing, looked down and thought Napoleon,.......WOT no it cant be its Lupin.....sigh

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 12:33:05 PM »
Phew! Thank God he was on the doorstep, I think he knows what side of his bread is buttered!  :naughty:

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 11:35:31 AM »
 :rofl: Good job you checked, otherwise he'd have been on that mat all night!

Our Bass escaped over the fence again on Sunday. She came back pretty quickly but not before Duncan had gone next door to get her!  :sneaky:
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 11:01:05 AM »
always scary!!!  Must admit I can't imagine not having the garden catproofed now

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
Panic Stations last night!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 10:58:45 AM »
Sean and I had a nightmare journey home last night due to someone throwing themself on a train line and the whole network being disrupted! We got home at about 8pm and at 10pm I said I was going to bed. Sean said he would stay up and watch the news for a while. So it was about 10.30 by the time I was ready to sleep and shouted down to Sean "Goodnight". He said  "Si, are the children with you?!" to which I replied "No are they downstairs??"

Sean ran around the lower half of the house and I looked around the top and Ella and Archie were nowhere to be seen! Sean shouted up that Ella had managed to wedge the tiny crack of the kitchen window open and gone out and of course Archie followed! We were in such a panic, Ella goes in and out when she wants but Archie has never been out the front of the house, or at night. We quickly got dressed and opened the door and there was Archie sat on the doormat outside the door, crying forlornly to come in!

Both he and Ella got a telling off! Panic over !

Link to CatChat