Author Topic: Another oldie on his way...  (Read 1493 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Another oldie on his way...
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 00:42:00 AM »
Gald the little one was re-united with it's owner - I'm sure it won't be long before you get another one from reading your other post  :naughty: :hug:

Belated birthday greetings too Liz  :hug:

Mary

:summer flowers:   :Party 3:    :best:
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 17:19:56 PM »
That's brilliant news, I know he would have had  a fab home with you but I bet his owner is over the moon! And to think the RSPCA were going to put him down  :scared:

I think any unchipped 'found' cats should be chipped immediately and the paperwork held back for a week or so, if/when an owner comes forward the paperwork can be sent off in their name - simples  ;D

Thank you for the Birthday wishes... and the party pic is fab  :) Hope they didn't eat all that cake at once?!!!!

Oh absolutely not, I raised them to have good manners so they left you some  :naughty:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 16:27:43 PM »
Belated Happy Birthday ;D  So pleased his owner has been found and no doubt another needy cat will be along before long.

Offline MarleyMoo

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
    • Feral & Stray Foundation
  • Slave to: Nina, Nell, Ned, Marley, Twilight, Leon, Forest, Squirrel, Skunk, Gladys, Oscar, HRH Naughty Knickers & Uncle Albert!!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 16:12:09 PM »
Thank you for the Birthday wishes... and the party pic is fab  :) Hope they didn't eat all that cake at once?!!!!

Update on this boy... his owner's been found! YAY! so it's been a great ending all round. Apparently, the elderly owner called the RSPCA and Police, and finally they got reunited. I only with microchips were the law! It would save all the worry and grief and animals been PTS because an owner can't be found. But, all's well that ends well... I was looking forward to having another old ginger ninja too  :Luv:

I still have my 2 bridge oldies to go on the intro's... Agatha and Maggie  :Luv2:

Liz xxxx
Feral & Stray Foundation
Visit us at Facebook!

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 13:21:55 PM »
ooh another ninja.     Look forward to pics.

Happy Birthday as well
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 13:12:04 PM »
Looking forward to the 'full intro' (including pics  :evillaugh:) like the others had when he's settled in   :)

He's a very lucky boy  :hug:

P.S Belated Happy Birthday for yesterday, my boys insisted on throwing a mini party held in your honour  ;D

Offline MarleyMoo

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
    • Feral & Stray Foundation
  • Slave to: Nina, Nell, Ned, Marley, Twilight, Leon, Forest, Squirrel, Skunk, Gladys, Oscar, HRH Naughty Knickers & Uncle Albert!!
Another oldie on his way...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 10:03:17 AM »
Well, I did say that any needy critters needed to wait until I got back from holiday...
My other vet friend (word of warning... don't ever become good friends with vets!) phoned me on my birthday yesterday, and said "Happy Birthday! I have another present for you. He's purring in the back"
Turns out he's of ginger coat, later teens, stray, no obvious health problems, purrs so much she can't listen to his heart!, and eats for England (Hyper T I bet!). They phoned the RSPCA, who said to PTS. So, as a last resort, she phoned me.
I've said to get funding from the RS for FeLV/FIV and stick a frontline on him, and I'll likely be picking him up tomorrow.
He will be very welcome to stay here, provided he's ok with the posse of 10. Finger's crossed.
I'll post some pics when I have some... I'll see if Erika can take one for me.
It's always a matter of time... one day I'll remove the neon sign from my forehead and house that says "If you have fur, you're always welcome"!!!!  :)
Liz
Feral & Stray Foundation
Visit us at Facebook!

Link to CatChat