Author Topic: For Tan  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: For Tan
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 13:13:00 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: was gonna send the Purrs heavies cats out to ya hun but thought na they would prob lick ya to death instead!  ;)  :evillaugh:

Got ya dosh and thank so  so much
xxxxxxxxxxx  :hug: :hug:

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 23:27:41 PM »
Oh Funkie, were you losing sleep over this, hun? I'm certain it won't be a problem, too.  :hug:

Thanks sheila  :hug: well, i felt much better once I got the parcel in post!! lol :phew:
I didnt think it would be too much of a problem - hopefully :shify: its mainly just to show it was en route so Tan can cancel the bailiffs  :sneakin: :rofl: :rofl:
I was so glad when you messaged as it meant i could just click reply rather than attempting to send an SOS post from my mobile  :evillaugh: I couldnt believe i couldnt join in the auction on my phone.....I was all prepared to be a ruthless out bidder right at the last minute lol  :sneaky: :shify:

.....I think Peenew is sending Sly something?  :shify: all I know is he said to expect another envelope in the next week or so  :shify:

If we're doing the walk of shame, I've only just settled my account too, FC.  had intended to do it on my return from a short break, but a bug sneaked up and laid me flat, and I was too weak to use the keyboard.  :-[

ooooo I hope you're feeling better now though Sue?!?  :hug: :hug:
when i tried to access via my mobile it said i was unauthorised to view the auction bit, so i've been in a bit of panic as not only did i owe but i was selling  :doh: thankfully, as the lucky winner Sheila PM'd me so i was able to send the parcel the very next day when i got back  :phew:  ;D

Ban 'er ban 'er  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: 

Pretty sure that won't be a problem at all FC  :)  How's me lovely Nuggie man?  :Luv2:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
.....i'm now expecting to see a Ban'er Campaign thread  :rofl: :rofl:
it would just mean the furr-kids would be more active on here  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

He's still my grumpy old man, thanks Rosella ;D infact I think he too should have been called Groucho  :shify: :evillaugh:
I think he is a little taken by Evie Von Squeaks  :Luv2: She is actually allowed to physically touch him  :innocent: and even rubs round his face (and occasionally kicks him up the bum as hes walking past  :rofl:)....either that or he is getting soft in his old age  :evillaugh:

how is his Great-Nephew Groucho?? Has he acquired his winter mane yet?? :evillaugh: He'll be looking like a grand lion now his winter coat is here  ;D
Shame it all ends up shedded over the carpet in a few months time  :rofl:

When I paid my dosh via paypal I failed to put that it was from emmmy_lou! Tan or whoever sorted it out worked out who it was from tho and my goodies are on their way!

that sounds just like something i'd do too Emmmy  :evillaugh:
last year i was in such a frenzy i actually outbid MYSELF on an item..... :rofl: :rofl:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 23:15:10 PM »
When I paid my dosh via paypal I failed to put that it was from emmmy_lou! Tan or whoever sorted it out worked out who it was from tho and my goodies are on their way!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 15:35:56 PM »

If we're doing the walk of shame, I've only just settled my account too, FC.  had intended to do it on my return from a short break, but a bug sneaked up and laid me flat, and I was too weak to use the keyboard.  :-[

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 12:24:15 PM »
Oh Funkie, were you losing sleep over this, hun? I'm certain it won't be a problem, too.  :hug:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 11:06:33 AM »
Ban 'er ban 'er  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: 

Pretty sure that won't be a problem at all FC  :)  How's me lovely Nuggie man?  :Luv2:

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
For Tan
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 01:09:54 AM »
As per PM  :Luv:

Due to London Trip, Access Issues via phone and only just getting on line tonight see total owed ( :drama: ) please see screen print showing online bank transfer of money which is en route. Apologies it wont credit before Monday AM but I hope this proves it is on its way and can be included in the grand total....?? and that I am not black listed  :shify:  :crossed:
 :faint: :faint:

:owwww: :owwww: :owwww: :owwww:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Link to CatChat