Author Topic: Jasper's been here 3 months now :)  (Read 4567 times)

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Re: We'll be welcoming a new addition on Friday :)
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 21:42:00 PM »
Im sure whoever you bring home he/she will have as much :Luv: as Layla had and altho it wont replace her im sure it will soon find a place in your hearts :hug: :hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
Jasper's been here 3 months now :)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 21:21:01 PM »
Well after the sad loss of our darling Layla the week before last, we have been a very sad household and definantly missing having a third cat around. Noone will ever replace her and that is not in any way the aim but OH and I have decided that we feel we want to give a loving home to another needy cat. As my branch of CP is very quiet we don't have any suitable cats for our household at the mo so my branch coordinator has done my home visit, I have the form and we will be taking it down to the National Cat Centre (Flagship CP adoption centre for those who don't know it) with the view to bringing the new addition home.
I completely fell in love with a black and white girl called Lottie when I was at the NCC for branch visit a couple of weeks ago so we are going with the idea of seeing her (if we go with a completely open mind i'll want to bring them all home!) but if OH and I don't feel she'll be right with the boys then there will be lots of other lovelies there.
I shall keep you all posted on who we bring home, with piccies of course!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 13:13:41 PM by Debsymiller »

Link to CatChat