Author Topic: What a night  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: What a night
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 08:01:49 AM »
Aww, bless them!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
What a night
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 00:17:16 AM »
Had a phone call yesterday about a mum cat and 3 kittens that had suddenly appeared in someone's garden  :tired:  The lady said they'd now gone into the shed, the kittens were about 2 weeks old but mum was hissing and spitting.  I had a feeling kittens were older as they wouldn't be toddling around like that at 2 weeks but never mind.  Anyway, me and Lainey called last night and mum and babies were in a small Wendy House, not a shed as she'd said, and there was no room whatsoever in there  :censored:  There was also no perspex or glass in the windows so very easy for mum and kittens to escape whilst trying to catch them.  We ended up taping the windows with binbags, left a trap and shut the door and then had to pick another trap up and leave it there, and then called to see Big Mike for an hour.  We then got a call on my mobile to say mum and one baby had gone in  :evillaugh:  We got back there about 11 o'clock last night, both absolutely whacked but great that we'd caught her.    We then shut ourselves in the "shed" with a flashlight and carrier and managed to get the kittens  :Luv:  Elaine will make a good trapper one day but she's got to learn to be a little quicker with the flashlight  :evillaugh:  :rofl:  I will take some piccies tomorrow and post them........they are scrummy and best of all, mum is tame but just a bit frightened.

Link to CatChat