Author Topic: DUMPED  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
Re: DUMPED
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 16:32:07 PM »
kittens will probably have had to be born for people to realise they can't get a good home for them

Absolutely, only this afternoon someone has rung to ask us to take in 3 kittens that they cannot home. How different it was a month ago when everyone and their grandma wasted kittens. Today we have also been offered 2 young Persians, and a few strays. Every one of the callers thinks I am sat here waiting for them to call and can bring the cats in immediately.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 13:08:01 PM »
When will it all end? Only I expect  when people realize that not everyone can  get good homes for their cats kittens and have all cats neutered/spayed.

Sadly, kittens will probably have had to be born for people to realise they can't get a good home for them, and even then they might not care. I can't see it happening in my lifetime, and I am only 25.
Please spay your cat

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 12:30:18 PM »
Poor Virginia will probably be checking the shed on the hour in future

Trouble  is she lives a a farm and there are loads of barns,  stables and sheds.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 12:29:03 PM »
she could't afford to pay so would pay some on friday and some in a couple of weeks. She

I cannot understand why the vets did not advise about Cats Protection vouchers. As previously posted nowadays people do not have to be on benefits, although it is hoped that people able to pay will do so.

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 10:52:07 AM »
stupid people!  >:(

Poor kitty could have starved to death as if being dumped isn't enough. I bet there was some petty reason why they didn't want it any more. The vet nurse the other day said a woman grudgingly had her cat spayed last week but said she could't afford to pay so would pay some on friday and some in a couple of weeks. She said they are happy to accept payment in stages if people are struggling financially but the woman was dripping in gold and wearring designer clothes  >:(

I Know people like that yet they reckon they have no money  :shify:

poor cat being dumped in a shed like that

people who do that r just  :censored: scum
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 10:37:31 AM »
stupid people!  >:(

Poor kitty could have starved to death as if being dumped isn't enough. I bet there was some petty reason why they didn't want it any more. The vet nurse the other day said a woman grudgingly had her cat spayed last week but said she could't afford to pay so would pay some on friday and some in a couple of weeks. She said they are happy to accept payment in stages if people are struggling financially but the woman was dripping in gold and wearing designer clothes  >:(

Poor Virginia will probably be checking the shed on the hour in future :Crazy:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 11:30:25 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 09:08:11 AM »
Only I expect  when people realize that not everyone can  get good homes for their cats kittens and have all cats neutered/spayed.

Which will sadly, be never.  :( Hope the poor old man's OK. There are some idiots about. (When I say some...I mean quite a few really!)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
DUMPED
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 08:44:24 AM »
Yesterday morning  Virginia run out of cat food that she keeps in her farmhouse so went to a shed where she keeps an emergency supply, as she opened the door she smelt unneutered tom and their sitting in a cat carrier was a huge cat in appalling condition, (not seemingly unwell but unkempt).

She rang me and asked me to inform the vet she was on her way. As with all unneutered toms we had it tested, it must have been neg or I think she would have told me. What makes me so cross is the fact that sometimes Virginia does not go in that shed for a week. It would have been far better to leave the little one in her farm yard as indeed did someone recently who left 8 littens.

This morning at 7.30 someone called at Donnas house with a 6 – 7 week old kitten in their hands saying someone else did not want it and had asked them to take the kitten back to where they got it from but they weren’t in.

When will it all end? Only I expect  when people realize that not everyone can  get good homes for their cats kittens and have all cats neutered/spayed.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 15:48:37 PM by Ela »

Link to CatChat