Author Topic: Alfie and Charlie, two blue mitted Ragdolls need new home  (Read 2314 times)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: Alfie and Charlie, two blue mitted Ragdolls need new home
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 17:08:16 PM »
Yes that is really sad poor black moggy give him or her a tickle from me. I have one moggy myself called mogs who is a tabby and white big fat male who invited himself to live with me many years ago and has never left and I am gald to as I love him just the same a my raggies and birmans.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 17:02:41 PM »
Lovely to hear these 2 have a home but how sad to think that 75 people offered them a home when a poor black moggie the same age has sat in a pen for 2 months without interest.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 16:44:53 PM »
As you can imagine, becasue Alfie and Charlie are so young we have been inundated with adoption enquries and offers of homes....75 at the last count! We had selected the home where we felt the needs of the boys would be most met, but I have this morning had news from their owner that her circumstances are now such that she can keep her Raggies. Lovely news. Smile

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 20:37:43 PM »
I have to say that those with raggies that I know also have dogs - and in Minmins defence when we took her from her latest failed owner she had never sen another cat or dog and grew to love both dogs and has a good relationship with the others except tehhferal Sailor who she beats up - he's a runner not a fighter!

Sometimes its sad that those with dogs aren't given the chance - the kittens and cats we homed through 10 years of fostering often said they were so greatful for the dogs as they ended up living with dogs during theior lives in fact I like to think they get their own pets to beat up!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 18:53:48 PM »
They don't get on with children or dogs so need to be in a home without them. There are raggies that come in that can go in homes with children and dogs but I tend to only post the ones that we find really hard to rehome on here. There is one called smudge there at the moment who gets on with kids there at moment but everybody has been asking for him.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 18:26:43 PM »
I'm just wondering, is there a reason for the home having to be dog and child free or is it just that they're not used to either?  I've noticed on the other Ragdoll postings that the homes all need to be child and dog free as well  :Crazy:

They are both stunning cats  :Luv:  :Luv:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 18:27:46 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 12:38:23 PM »
They would be a wonderful addition to the Clan to help Minmin on the "posh" side :Luv:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 11:55:18 AM »
they r stunning  :Luv:

i bet they wont be waiting long  ;)

two of my mums cats r called alfie and charlie

wicked names  ;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 11:55:37 AM by forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa) »
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Alfie and Charlie, two blue mitted Ragdolls need new home
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 11:53:44 AM »
We have been asked to find a new home for brothers, Alfie and Charlie, both 15 month old blue mitted Ragdolls. They are neutere, vaccinated, microchipped and have no health problems. These boys are house cats and never go outside.

Both Charlie and Alfie are affectionate Ragdolls, who enjoy a fuss and love to be groomed. Charlie is a 'mummy's boy and love to cuddle up on a lap, while Alfie likes to snuggle down next to his humans.

Aflie and Charlie are seeking a forever dog free home, without young children or the chance of any, where they will receive all the love and care they are accustomed to. They will human companionship for part of the day time,s o would ideally suit someone who works from home or works part time hours.

If you feel you can give these boys the loving home they need, then please complete our online form.

Thank you,

Helen
kelly-joy www.ukrcc.co.uk

Link to CatChat